Thread: All-Star Classic on Big Ten Network

Default All-Star Classic on Big Ten Network

is the audio quality really off for anyone else or is it just me??
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Default Re: All-Star Classic on Big Ten Network

It was really bad during Randy Couture's interview, but otherwise OK. It seems like the NWCA put together an awesome event. Nice big crowd, celebs who actually cared about wrestling -- I love that Faber and Couture both gave commentary on the matches -- and good matches. Well done to fanforlife and the rest of the team.

where'd you see it. Pa. area doesn't have it on sched.? Thanks

I see now your locations in your sigs..

it was on Big Ten Network, which is the same schedule for all areas of the country.

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

scheduled to air again on the Big Ten Network:

12/15 11:00 am EST
    12/17 7:00 pm EST

Did it cut out parts of matches during the broadcast that you guys saw? It didn't show the first couple of minutes for the 141 match up, for the 157, 133, and a few others I don't remember exactly.
    "Wanting to win, that is common to all. But working to win, the drive to go the extra mile, to push yourself while no one's looking..that is the mark of a true champion."

Quote Originally Posted by The Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    Did it cut out parts of matches during the broadcast that you guys saw? It didn't show the first couple of minutes for the 141 match up, for the 157, 133, and a few others I don't remember exactly.
    Yes. It also started late because the bball game ran over, so I'm hoping the other broadcasts will show more. Especially 133, that was a good match.

Thanks everyone. To my knowledge the reason it may have been hard to hear was due to the accoustics in the gym and the fact that the crowd was so close to the Big Ten Announcers table. With the amount of fans in that gym it was going to make it a bit difficult, but the production team did the best that they could. I know it ran late due to the basketball game, but that is great they have it on the schedule again. I have not watched the full program but what I did see was great.

Souffle - I have Comcast and it was on the Big Ten Network which in my area is channel 58 I think.

Blue - Thanks a bunch!
    Champions are made while no one is watching.