Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa vs UNI Predictions and results

Default Iowa vs UNI Predictions and results

125 McDonough vs Flores. 125 has been up and down for UNI this year. McDonough 10-4
    4-0 IA

133 Dennis vs Jauch. Dennis gets the Fall 10-0 IA

141 Montell Marion vs Trent Washington. Montell makes his season debut. Wins 9-2. 13-0 IA

149 Metcalf vs Kittleson/Lawerence. Metcalf by fall

19-0 IA

157 Janssen vs Reiner. Reiner is a goer. I want to say Janssen by dec but...Reiner by dec

19-3 IA

165 M* vs Bonin. M* gets the MD 13-5.

23-3 IA

174 Borschel vs Beets. Borschel gets the fall. I like Beets but not against Borschel.

29-3 IA

184 Keddy vs O'Loughlin. Keddy by Dec 9-3.

32-3 IA

197 Beatty vs Bauman. OH no it's Chad Beatty with the Major 12-4

36-3 IA

HWT Rasing vs Brantley. I want to give this one to Rasing but I think Brantley may win this in OT.

36-6 IA

Not looking good for UNI.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Default Re: Iowa vs UNI Predictions and results

BTW this one is on the BTN online for $ 2.99 ( http://www.bigtennetwork.com )or you can listen to Mark Ironside for free @ www.kxic.com

UNI wins one match 157 by decision .Beets may keep it to a decision -Jamal Lawrence was one of the more pure athletes to come out of Indiana -has done NOTHING in College -WHY Marion ??
    Did anyone think Gallicks TD in OT was iffy ?

Not sure why MM. But that is what I keep hearing today. I think Brands probably wants to see how MM does at Carver Hawkeye.

I thought The TD was a little iffy.

http://www.press-citizen.com/article...S0110/91210011Andy Hamilton is doing a live blog.

If I am around I will do one here. My Mother in laws birthday today. We are doing dinner. I was planning the trip to IC but 16 inches of snow put a damper on that plan.

Looked like a roll through with no control to me . Gallick was sitting on L's back but never gained full control and L came up with both hands locked around Gallicks legs -L looked at the ref like WTF ??
    Gallick looked hurt and REAL tired -probably should have sat this one out as it might be a while before he wrestles again .

We had freezing rain and 15 degree temps -broke my left hand pounding on my door trying to open it -downstairs neighbor would not fill a pan of hot water for me , fell on the ice 2x and it is my birthday -God may be trying to erase a mistake he made -he'll have to try harder .

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    We had freezing rain and 15 degree temps -broke my left hand pounding on my door trying to open it -downstairs neighbor would not fill a pan of hot water for me , fell on the ice 2x and it is my birthday -God may be trying to erase a mistake he made -he'll have to try harder .

This coming from another hoosier. God isn't trying to erase a mistake, just trying to make you see the error of your ways LOL.

Wiltz, you stole my thunder. I signed onto to share the live blog link ... I'm planning on asking many questions about Mike Zadick. How long before I get kicked off?