Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Predictions/Results/Discussion

Default Re: Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Predictions/Results/Discussion

prill-I'll be running a live blog. http://www.intermatwrestle.com/articles/5970

Boise st. coming on strong

I thought I posted this ? but here we go again -Cornell has their line up posted on their site -NO Tnick or Kerber or Arnone .

No Tnick, No Kerber, No Arnone

No surprises... :P
    Gold is an idiot.

Has Futrell of IL wrestled in a dual yet? Seems like Deenan wrestles in all the duals, I wonder if BJ is redshirting...

Default Re: 2009 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Predictions/Results/Discussion

hurt.

Default Re: 2009 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Predictions/Results/Discussion

When will brackets be released?

friday morning after weigh in -Didn't a bunch of guys flunk the skin check last year ??

Was going to come to add the link to SHP's coverage that he's going to be doing tomorrow for Intermat using Cover It Live, but I see that Schlottke has already done it.

Link for those who haven't been back to the first post is below.

http://www.intermatwrestle.com/articles/5970