Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Predictions/Results/Discussion

Default Re: Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Predictions/Results/Discussion

I have heard Salazaar is hurt. I dont know any details or anything like that, but I have a hunch he'll be held out. This is not an authoritative list by any means, just some gut feelings. I'm sure there are injuries/issues I have not heard about yet and many names not on the list will also be missing come friday.
    Gold is an idiot.

LoSt, no need to tell us that you are just going with your gut and not from fact. We assume its either your gut or out of your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    LoSt, no need to tell us that you are just going with your gut and not from fact. We assume its either your gut or out of your butt.
    I'll be sure to remember that the next time one of your guys gets hurt or is inelligible...
    Gold is an idiot.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

kr I'll be there, driving up to support the Sun Devils. I'll be with the ASU wrestling manager girl and will prob just have an ASU t-shirt and jeans on the whole time. There are pics on my profile if that'll help too, come say hi! Anyone else planning on going?!
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

^^^Right - WR.com staff recently was told by a well placed CAA source that Hofstra's Justin Accordino has a torn ACL, and, thus, could be out the remainder of the season.

Shifflet announced that right after the N.C. State open . that and the fact Bonano would return for the Lock haven dual the 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by NellieNell125 View Post
    Why the no go on Salazar Lost, or is it just a hunch? Reason why I'm asking is because I personally witnessed the beating NR Wright from Mizzou put on him. But didn't know if it's because Wright is capable of beating that quality of wrestler or if it's because Salazar was hurt.
    Salazar was injured a minute or so into that match yet finished it . Some muscle tear in his stomach was the initial diagnosis -have not hear anything since . Salazar has some quality wins this year ,Kinser and Sadorris are 2 off the top of my head .

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    That's a pretty safe assumption for most of us here. My avatar is a case in point.

So, will there be live results posted somewhere? Live stats or Updated brackets after each round?