Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Can anyone beat Iowa in a dual?

Default Re: Can anyone beat Iowa in a dual?

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    And on that note LoSt disappears
    Watching the Vikings lose...
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Fanthorpe looked pretty damned good tonight, as I hear it. Of course, at National duals Erekson could be back and pinning Zabriskie. I'm interested to see if Ward beats Keddy again. I understand that he beat him fairly and squarely tonight, but Ward has already lost matches both to ISU's back up and Iowa's back up Grant gambrall. Which one is the aberration?
    Ward was a huge upset. Ereckson/ Zabriskie match, I would give the nod to Z. They've been close matches in the past, but Z seems to be one step ahead of Ereckson.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone62 View Post
    Ward was a huge upset. Ereckson/ Zabriskie match, I would give the nod to Z. They've been close matches in the past, but Z seems to be one step ahead of Ereckson.
    Except for their last match. It'll be interesting to see.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone62 View Post
    Except for when Z was flat on his back against Danimal last match they wrestled. Not to mention it took OT to beat our soph backup.

I thought Fanthorpe looked full go, Dennis just beat him.

Gallick looked gassed and stalled the better part of the last half of the match.

If we say having those 2 one hundred percent healthy would make the difference they still only score 3 and 3 if they win, and then Erekson is back and sticks Z again and theres those 6 points back. Metcalf can and will pin Mueller again and McD was close to majoring Long. I think it would be another good dual, but the homer in me says Iowa did not wrestle near to their ability. (See last night)

Yeah, cause a guy coming back from that kind of surgery is just going to start throwing 270 pound All American's to their back. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Yeah, cause a guy coming back from that kind of surgery is just going to start throwing 270 pound All American's to their back. Please.
    On what planet is Z 270?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Well if he can make stuff up, why can't I?