Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 Time All American Steve Bell

Default Re: 1 Time All American Steve Bell

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I hope Terps internet is down or something...he won't like this..

Since He hasn't responded yet I will carry the torch:

Wow jackass, way to go, he got pinned by a 7 foot all american. How many times have you been pinned by a 7 foot all american. Also, how many times have you been an all american? You're just another internet tough guy who is mean and ugly. Steve Bell is a great person. I have had soup with him and his family multiple times and the Bells are lovely people. Yet you don't care all you do is tear down and tear down. People like you are the reason wrestling was cut in Oregon!
    Wow, are you and Lost lovers? Drinking the same Kool Aid? I didn't realize you were also one that stoops to the levels of TheMat forums. I guess WrestlingTalk is headed in the same direction. It was nice while it lasted.

Bell was taken down and cranked over. It happens. It's first semester so I'm more worried how the kids progress in March.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingTerp View Post
    I guess WrestlingTalk is headed in the same direction. It was nice while it lasted.
    Methinks you're being a LITTLE dramatic here.

I too am interested in how 1 time All American Steve Bell fairs in March. Hopefully he will not face Sentes there
    Gold is an idiot.

Afraid it will be a Bedolyn/Sentes situation ?

Although i think Scotti wrestled really well and aggressive, I believe it will be a 180 turn-around come March.

Quote Originally Posted by waynesburgalum View Post
    Although i think Scotti wrestled really well and aggressive, I believe it will be a 180 turn-around come March.
    Yes, I concur. Come March, if these two meet Scotti Sentes will likely turn Bell 180 degrees once again.
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Yes, I concur. Come March, if these two meet Scotti Sentes will likely turn Bell 180 degrees once again.
    I've made my disagreements with Lost about Mr. Bell's AA chances known on multiple occasions, but even I have to admit that this is pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Lost, you like antagonizing terp.......i guess you are good at something. Having said that, I congratulate sentes on a nice win for sure. He proved himself this weekend without question. I still have complete confidence in Bell's ability to do very well in March.

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingTerp View Post
    Wow, are you and Lost lovers? Drinking the same Kool Aid? I didn't realize you were also one that stoops to the levels of TheMat forums. I guess WrestlingTalk is headed in the same direction. It was nice while it lasted.

Bell was taken down and cranked over. It happens. It's first semester so I'm more worried how the kids progress in March.

Dude, it's a joke. You two are always going at each other, and since you hadnt replied yet(when the post is obviously made to antagonize you and you had decided not to bite the bait) I decided to make a joke in your absence and apparently you didnt think it was funny.

Obviously I took some poetic liscence to make it more dramatic and possibly more funny. Sorry you didnt take it that way. I really just post on here for discussion and to have fun, you should try not to take everything as serious as you do and you'd enjoy it more.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.