Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPSET specials

Default Re: UPSET specials

I like Hamline over Letts too, why not.
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Found the Northeast Duals schedule...click the link and scroll down a little

http://www.journeymenwrestling.com/competitions.htm

Ryan Patrovich over Chris Henrich
    Josh Ihnen over Josh Patterson and/or David Craig

While it would technically be a minor upset on paper (I assume most people though would consider it a toss) I like Sentes to beat Bell when CMU wrestles Maryland.

I said I like Bell a lot, but I like Sentes more. This is where he announced himself last year with the Falck match, and I think he comes out and wrestles well here again.
    Yea , and if you go to the IU site you can see all the participants -they state 9 top 20 guys but are using intermat rakings so the number is more like 15 . I did not post that because I want people with vested interests views -if a guy on your fantasy team or just a guy you have seen wrestle or high on -LET US hear from you !! In the immortal words of the JOKER ''What do I have to do to get you people involved ? To get you off the bench and into the game ? HAHAHA''
    The more obscure the match the better-once again WHERE else to you really get to say what you think w/out repercussions ??
    HERE !!
    With that I give you the obscurest of the obscure -since I know Matt as I met him after he won the high school 171 championship with a perfect 51-0 mark with 33 falls his Sr. year -

MATT POWLESS OVER TYLER SORENSON -SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    If I didn't have vested interests in Hamlin NOT beating Dwyer (because of fantasy) or Letts (because I'm still riding the bandwagon despite the Lewnes matches) I probably would have picked him to knock one of them off.

I like Bell in the Fisk/Bell match up. Kind of in the same vein as Letts, Bell is a guy that I still am pretty high on.

Let me try and find a more detailed schedule for the matches this weekend and I'll see about making an actual upset prediction.
    After losing to Stevens last week I think Fisk comes out on fire and takes it to Bell.Patrovich did not wrestle Bogardus very well and did not put up bonus points against a far inferior wrestler and Chris is probably not happy that he may reach his loss total for all of last year in week 4 .Heinrich by 4-5 points .

Of the two guys that I picked to pull upsets Ihnen is the one that I feel better about.

Patrovich seems to be another guy like JBB who generally doesn't start really wrestling until about the middle of January.

I was just throwing something out there and seeing if it would stick I don't feel particularly strongly about that one.

whaddaya think about my future fantasy guy -Mikah Burak over Biondo ?

LOL-I can just see LoSt googling away over Burak and Ihnen..

I know of Inhen, although I have never seen him wrestle. No idea on the other guy.

I'll reserve judgement on the 184 matches, as Patterson is a bit of a Flake and Craig doesnt even care about wrestling.
    Gold is an idiot.

Just checking to see if you were with us . The only credit I'll give Craig is he still shows up and wins most of his matches whereas a lot of guys would have walked away . He looks as he is sleep walking through his matches .
    Craig is available for trade .BTW

Go steve Fittery it's your birthday ,....wooo.