Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: D1College Rankings 11/24

Default D1College Rankings 11/24

http://d1collegewrestling.net/NCAARankings_Front.html

The first set in which I did not see consistent growth from my guys. Many of them dropped slightly or remained the same
    Gold is an idiot.

Default Re: D1College Rankings 11/24

But you guaranteed they would keep going up all year. You GUARANTEED it. Thats disappointing but I guess not unexpected.

That being said, I had Rader #4, Washington #17, Grajales #7, Galante #10 all fall off the charts completely. LOL. I think Galante is getting his spot back after losing in a wrestle off to guy that then went out and got tech'd in his first match on the mat.

I do like my last four though: 174 Miller #1, 184 Askren #2, 197 Beatty #7, Hwt Zabriskie #2.

Galante didn't lose to that guy. He lost to a true freshman who is redshirting this year.

I like how my team is doing in the rankings overall. I have two in particular that have dropped (my two buckeyes Colt and Pucillo), but otherwise, not bad.

In order of weight:
    11, 21, 4, 5, 5, 10, 4, 4, 11, 3

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I do like my last four though: 174 Miller #1, 184 Askren #2, 197 Beatty #7, Hwt Zabriskie #2.
    "Rumor has it" that Miller actually lost his wrestle off at 174 to freshman Bennett. Well, someone on the other board posted that but I think it's a best of three or they are waiting til he fully heals to make a final decision...

Yes, I have heard that "rumor" too. Funny how LoSt reports them then tries to trade you for Miller saying he won't be a starter anymore.

Jensens, then why didn't Galante wrestle this weekend?

No idea. Maybe he's a little banged up.

But the guy that beat Galante and Lehigh's wrestle offs was Austin Meys and he's redshirting this year and wrestling 174.