Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Intermat Rankings

Default Re: New Intermat Rankings

Thorn only had 17 losses last year? If that doesnt scream top 4 at NCAA's what does?

Does anyone else wonder why I dont sign up for Intermat Platinum?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

In my pre-season sleeper watch, Ashmore is UR, Steele is UR, and Scott is... UR

And none of them are on my team.

At least Nemec and Bailey are looking pretty good :P
    Gold is an idiot.

I forgot he lost to Nickersons backup

#10 is too high
    Gold is an idiot.

seing cannon dominate the keystone he only gave up one point the whole tourneythink he is good where he is at he is a monster too gotten alot bigger

Yes I agree, beating the Stiff competition at the Keystone classic is a clear indicator of greatness.
    Gold is an idiot.

and LoSt welcomes another new poster with a slap to the face...don't take it personally yesmar, LoSt suffers from headinassitis.

I think the rankings are good overall. It's a bit early to get all bent out of shape about rankings considering there haven't been many matches. I don't have a problem ranking freshmen, but I think Jordan Oliver is a bit too high. Same with Alex Meade. I guess we'll see. This is the only set of rankings that has Kyle Dake where he should be. As for Thorn, I think it's about right. I don't think there is a huge difference between 4-10 right now at 141. They're all about the same. I agree with Jensen on Michael Martinez, try to find someone ranked below him that should be higher. "Nickerson's backup" is probably a top 10 kid.
    Last edited by Lancers149; 11-25-2009 at 07:01 PM.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    141 is impossible to rank-well ,you could but why ? Last year Thorn started out 13-0 then when he wrestled some comp he went 17-17 losing to William Simpson of Army to end his season . then sunday Levi Jones spanked Mangrum 10-4 , Drouin has 2 wins by 4 points -Duenas and Bailey . My back up has scored more points than my starter -Ciasulli is 3-2 and Melde is 7-2 . IMO, Nauman has been the more impressive of the top 141 's .
    How many matches has Gallick wrestled ?1-2 ?41 was a strange class last year and hasn't changed much .
    random fact- last year I was coached by William's older brother Patrick, the middle child between William and Phillip.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    and LoSt welcomes another new poster with a slap to the face...don't take it personally yesmar, LoSt suffers from headinassitis.
    Lost "Ron Weasley" was told yes