Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cal Poly takes down Mizzou

Default Re: Cal Poly takes down Mizzou

Duenas is really getting tough. He was very good in HS and it looks like he may eventually make some noise at NCAA's.

Heck, California loses a lot of great wrestlers who go out of state and it's good for wrestling to have an up and coming team in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    I give Novachov as good a chance as anyone at 141 to win the Pac 10-He beat Nochita and he won it -that entire weight class is wide open , Drouin beat Aduenas 7-5 SV last week .Mangrum ,pinned everyone he wrestled at the SOU open -Filip gave Hoch all he could handle in last years semi's .
    I think it was picking Boris that made him flip out...I had both guys listed as R12, however Filip he didn't have much of a problem with.

Considering the guys who graduated you 'd think 133 would have cleared out -nope . All of them are ranked , Hoch ,Low ,Boris ,Kubec Ashmore -tough weight every where .

[quote=washed up wrestler;277441]Maybe Azevedo finally has a solid team that can compete this year. Time will tell.

New assistant coach Mark Perry making a very large difference

Redshirt

Forgot about that good call and your most likely right..Hopefully have couple NCAA placers