Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: #3 Cornell v. #6 Maryland Predictions/Discussion

Default Re: #3 Cornell v. #6 Maryland Predictions/Discussion

What a crappy video feed. I know that I am biased with Letts but he did not look right. Mac was definetly up for the match.

watch flowrestling...all the matches are up and good quality.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I just saw this now... I'm surprised by Lewnes' margin of victory, but I'm not surprised that he won convincingly. I never really understood what all the hype about Letts was based on. I'm sure he won't let this happen again, though. I don't agree that Lewnes won't be challenged this year, but this is impressive.

Dake looks like he will be doing a lot of impressing this year. Can't believe he went undrafted in our league.

Dake undrafted? Is that why you have him on your roster now? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post

Dake looks like he will be doing a lot of impressing this year. Can't believe he went undrafted in our league.
    Very close to drafting him...if he turns out to have a better year than Parks or Diaz i'll be irritated.

Early signs point towards irritation.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Very close to drafting him...if he turns out to have a better year than Parks or Diaz i'll be irritated.

Early signs point towards irritation.
    I am irritated at myself. I was trying not to be a total homer when drafting my team. I already had 2 Cornell wrestlers and decided I'd be able to pick him up later. Stupid move.
    I am hoping his knee will be better for Vegas.

Koll's take on Dake's performance against Krom:
    Kyle Dake lived up to his all-star billing. Kyle did not practice all week after injuring his knee with one second remaining in the Binghamton Open finals. Kyle's first live competition since Binghamton was tonight. He was protecting his knee and was therefore not as aggressive as he would normally have been. Despite not being able to shoot Kyle found a way to win. Late in the third and down by one, Kyle body locked All-American #4 Krom to his back for five points. Kyle is the consummate competitor. He thrives on pressure and will only improve as the year progresses.