Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Kauffman Brand Open Results/Discussion

Default Re: Kauffman Brand Open Results/Discussion

I see Ben Jordan is in the semis at 174. That's a good win for him over Yohn--especially considering he's wrestling 2 weight classes higher than he did as a true frosh last year (he's redshirting this year) and he wrestled around 135 as a senior in high school.

If Berhow beats Finn does he go to #2 behind Dudziak? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Hold on a sec. I know I'm a dick. But, in this case, all I did was point out the irony of someone arrogant enough to call someone else an idiot with every post, yet in a single post gets everything he said absolutely wrong. Lost is the one who busted out the insults. You may now return to your regularly scheduled dislike of me.
    That's my point, you're both kinda that way at times, so what's the difference?

I.E. you called hudson taylor(one of my favorite non-iowa guys) gay because he likes to act and is supportive of gay rights. I guess that's more ignorant than being a dick, but regardless..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    If Berhow beats Finn does he go to #2 behind Dudziak? LOL.
    beats Finn in wrestlebacks?

Berhow is wrestling Finn in the semi's.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    That's my point, you're both kinda that way at times, so what's the difference?

I.E. you called hudson taylor(one of my favorite non-iowa guys) gay because he likes to act and is supportive of gay rights. I guess that's more ignorant than being a dick, but regardless..
    Not to nitpick, but I did NOT call him gay. I said that he came as close to coming out of closet as you could without actually saying it. Nevertheless, you make it sound like being gay is a bad thing. I congratulated him on his courage. Do you have a problem if he's gay? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Berhow is wrestling Finn in the semi's.
    oh i heard Lane got Finn. Well my prediction still stands.

I hate my life.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Not to nitpick, but I did NOT call him gay. I said that he came as close to coming out of closet as you could without actually saying it. Nevertheless, you make it sound like being gay is a bad thing. I congratulated him on his courage. Do you have a problem if he's gay? I don't.
    Way to try to turn the tables. You're pretty bad at it, and i'm sure you recall the thread it was a bit more verbose than my previous reply to you on here, you know I dont have any problem w/ him being gay. You are so ignorant to think that being supportive of gay rights and acting would make you gay. Whether being gay is wrong or right was never the topic at hand. It was your ignorance. Of course I have no problem w/ someone being gay, that is obvious and you know that Tiger, this is pretty case and point how much of a dick you are though.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.