Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Badcat View Post
    Iowa of the past is just that, the past. If you look at the current team, they failed. They put one guy into the finals and he got his butt kicked. What about Gambrall getting DECKED by Wright? How many Iowa wrestlers went into the consi-finals and couldn't produce a win? And the Icing on the top of that cupcake Iowa team...is Brands costing his team 2 points for his antics. So, dont get on this kick about PSU choking or not able to score bonus points. and don't get on this kick of how Cael can't win TWO championships. I mean, just days ago he couldn't win "the big one"...Oooops!! yes he just did. Now it's two? then what? He can't match Brand's three? THen what? Penn State has 19 more to go to match Iowa? When does the hate for Cael end and the respect begin? I'm guessing with MOST Iowa fans, it never will. Penn State fans can appreciate and respect what the Brands brothers have done with Iowa, even though we hate his BS. Somehow, I don't think Cael will earn that from any of you haters. Not that it matters. Personnally, I'm excited for the future of Penn State wrestling and regardless if they dont repeat or three-peat we as fans have many great things to look forward too.
    Wow. You're calling out haters? Look at what you just wrote.

A team that replaced 8 starters and placed 3rd at NCAA's are failures?

Go drink a Mikes Hard Lemonade and calm down.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

The topic is "Everything Penn State".

We're putting this thread back on topic... and Letting KR do his thing. No more back and forth about "Iowa's haters" or other non-sense.. it has no place here.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    KR--What is the PSU wrestling forum website?
    Scout (Fight on State) has one & so does Rivals (Blue & White Illustrated). There is a thread on the wrestling report as well.

Thanks, KR.

Cael and the whole crew deserve a major pat on the back for such a successful year. A Team Title for an East coast school is an accomplishment I didn't think would happen for a long time. I figured Iowa would once again come through or Oklahoma State would take it. At the very least I figured Penn State would come in second or lower as ISU did.

Cael has found a way to win and now I hope he keeps it up. Will be good for College wrestling all the way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    The topic is "Everything Penn State".

We're putting this thread back on topic... and Letting KR do his thing. No more back and forth about "Iowa's haters" or other non-sense.. it has no place here.
    Thanks Jake. The entire Iowa-PSU thing is a getting a bit old. Yea there are haters & they aint gonna stop & rational talk don't work neither so in my mind it is not even bother discussing. On ward & up ward....

Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Thanks, KR.
    U r welcome TW...

Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    An article isn't worth diddly when a championship title is worthy of the cover.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.