Page 148 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158 ... LastLast
Results 1,324 to 1,332 of 1584

Thread: Everything Penn State Wrestling

Default Re: Everything Penn State Wrestling

If I find a big pile of steamy horsesh!t in my living room I call someone to clean it up. I don't walk around thinking there must be a beautiful pony waiting for me somewhere else in the house.

City boy can't even clean up a pile of horseshit in his own house.

You should just bury your head in the sand and pretend Paterno never knew about it, I mean that the horseshit isnt in your house.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

Now, at along last, the critics of the NCAA taking action are coming out of the woodwork. Where were they last week? I'm going to start a new thread in the NWT section, later, to vent.
    DSCH: a Soviet artist's reply to unjust criticism.

Fellas, you can't interview someone facing a criminal trial. Even after the trial is over, regardless of the outcome, you cannot force an interview. Therefor even if a 3rd year law student, can apparently tear this report apart(I was one of those 3rd year law students 40 years ago, so I know how brilliant they are) it is not likely in my humble opinion that Freeh would have gotten anymore information after trial.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

Which means you let due process occur which is obviously not happening. And no seems to notice & no one seems to care. Nice.

PedState is a failure all the way around. No one corraled JoeDirt, the guy who protected the Child Rapist. McQueery talked to his daddy rather than step into the showers and boot Sanduskys butt through the top of his head. Administration protected the program.

NOT ONE OF THEM DID ANYTHING TO HELP THE RAPE VICTIMS - WHO WERE ALL KIDS.

PedState should have all its athletic programs closed down for a minimum of 5 years and the money given to the rape victims no matter what it costs.

Quote Originally Posted by zzyzx View Post
    PedState is a failure all the way around. No one corraled JoeDirt, the guy who protected the Child Rapist. McQueery talked to his daddy rather than step into the showers and boot Sanduskys butt through the top of his head. Administration protected the program.

NOT ONE OF THEM DID ANYTHING TO HELP THE RAPE VICTIMS - WHO WERE ALL KIDS.

PedState should have all its athletic programs closed down for a minimum of 5 years and the money given to the rape victims no matter what it costs.
    This wasn't even slightly clever. Fail.

Zz sure brings a lot to the table.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Graham Spanier trying to clear his name...He needs to sit down and STFU. I hope he goes to the federal peditentiary.

Page 148 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158 ... LastLast