Discuss Lehigh vs. Pitt Live Video at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; http://sports.yahoo.com/top/collegebroadcast Click on the little camera....
    Blog Entries

Default Lehigh vs. Pitt Live Video

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/collegebroadcast

Click on the little camera.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Lehigh vs. Pitt Live Video

McDonald and Fisk win for Lehigh.

Nauman and Albright win for Pitt.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

Why did the Pitt coaches have Thomesitt choose to cut Craig to start the third ? Ahead 3-2 with RT ? Choose top as you've proven you can ride Craig -instead he lets him up and gets taken down with about 20 seconds left . Loses 5-3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Why did the Pitt coaches have Thomesitt choose to cut Craig to start the third ? Ahead 3-2 with RT ? Choose top as you've proven you can ride Craig -instead he lets him up and gets taken down with about 20 seconds left . Loses 5-3.
    According to the scoreboard, Craig won 6-3, so maybe the match was tied, and they wanted to avoid a stall call?

No-it was 3-2 going into the 3rd and the only stall warning was on Craig -Zac had the first TD ,then Craig got a reversal and Zac started down E1-nothing else -3-2 going into the last period -I watched the match as Zac is on my team -maybe the last TD allowed the RT to change but the match ended with Craig lying on his stomach holding a leg to prevent a reversal . I just question why let him up and tie the score -The announcers were shocked because that was the first TD given up this year by Craig .
    Seth had a couple of great shots but Naumann got funky and ended up scoring -Seth was deep on a double and a single and got taken down both times .
    Fisk is wrestling at another level this year .

Blog Entries

I don't know, I missed the match. Perhaps they were worried about getting reversed again? Either way, sounds like a bad decision.

user tags

pitt vs lehigh