Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discuss Bison Open Results at the College Wrestling within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Woof!! they had the Berhow match wrong. He got the pin and is in the ...
    TLV

Default Re: Bison Open Results

Woof!! they had the Berhow match wrong. He got the pin and is in the finals. YOhn and Nord are in the finals as well. Talk about 2 different body builds. I think that Im as tall (ok, short) as YOhn and Nord is a freaking giant. Sanders in finals. Ness in the finals(all pins) against another Goph. Thorne in the finals. Glasser in the finals. little yohn take 3rd. Mason in finals against a Gopher I thnk and one more Goph in finals...name excapes me.
    The Art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.

National Finalist

Shame Schlatter & Driechter didnt wrestle, could have been a maroon & gold stomping

Blog Entries

I just went and looked and saw that the originally reported Berhow result was wrong as well.

Berhow has never wrestled particularly well at this tournament (that I can remember) but he's never wrestled THAT badly.

Very excited to see what happens at 197 if they wrestle the match.

National Finalist

Sonny at 197 leaves Minnesota with what appears to be a substantial weakness at 184. Is Sonny gonna have trouble making 184?

Blog Entries

I don't have any idea for sure, may have just been a contingency plan to get him some time there in case Nord has/had trouble with the cut.

National Finalist

Great start for the Gophers. Zack Sanders won in commanding fashion,Older Thorn won 1st also.Sonny Yohn beat Nord 10-2, Glasser won, and gophers had 1,2,3,4th at 174.

Blog Entries

Interesting that J decided to have Mike Thorn and Reiter wrestle in the 41 finals. That seemed like one of those entrenched starter v. redshirting guy matches that he would decide to co-champion.

Sonny Yohn's day makes it look like that he's going to start reminding people very quickly why he was a top 10 recruit when he came out of high school.

Glasser's day was very encouraging as well.

Good showing by the Gophers, really impressed by Danny Zilverberg beating Ryan Adams and going down 7-4 to Mason.

Yeah, anyone that knows Minnesota wrestling knows Ryan Adams was a stud. That 6-4 Zilberberg win was a quality win against Adams.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

user tags

Bison Open results

bison open

bison open wrestling2012 bison open resultsbison open brackets2010 bison open wrestling resultsbison open wrestling results 20102010 results of Bison open wrestlingwrestling bison open 2010 resultsresults for the bison open wrestling 2010bison open 2010 wrestling2012 BISON OPENtrack wrestlingbison open wrestling 2012 results2010 Bison open resultsbison open wrestling brackets1995 bison open results2009 bison open results1997 bison open results2009 bision open wrestlingbisen openwrestling updates bison openbison open finalsbison open wrestling resultsbison open results wrestling nationbison open results 1997