Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lehigh-Penn State LIVE VIDEO

Default Re: Lehigh-Penn State LIVE VIDEO

Is it my imagination or have Craig and Erwin gotten worse over time instead of better ?

Nice overall performance by Lehigh. Great video feed, thanks for the heads up!

Rey up 2-1 start of 3rd period, takes up, Wade escapes, 2-2 tie.

Rey gets last second TD to win plus Riding time 5-2. Wade ran off the mat, looked gassed at the end.

Lehigh wins 23-14.

Thanks for letting us know about the video.

R.Payton...in my opinion, Craig has not improved much. That being said, I think Craig used to get away with just winning alot of matches in highschool with Upper Body. I get REALLY frustrated from a team standpoint when I watch a guy like Craig who is supposed to win that match, go out and look content to walk off with a 1 point win. If he could have put the wood to a guy and gotten that team one more team point it doesn't come down to the heavyweight. Seniors have to wrestle like that.

That kid he beat ,Ortega ,is listed as a red shirt 165 .Should NEVER have gotten to the third .

At this point you have to take Erwin out of the lineup right? Sucks to see a senior go this way, but he's clearly not anywhere near D1 caliber at this point. You have to think he has some injuries that haven't heard...

My understanding as well with Ortega is that he was a walk-on and never placed at states. He looked pretty solid to me though like one of those kids who is just a gym rat and is going to just keep getting better. I can tell you that other than Pataky, Ortega probably looked the best of the Penn State wrestlers.

You're forgetting about Frank the Tank.

I thought he looked very tough up a weight, he put up big points in his match (like last year) and then he didn't get tired while doing it (unlike last year).

That is progress my friend.

I was impressed by Frank, especially so early in the season when he probably is not in peak form quite yet.

I dont think he's going to be giving Palmer/Ruschell a run for their money, but I think he is a solid AA contender at this point, unlike last year where he was kind of a "wtf, really?" kind of AA
    Gold is an idiot.