Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBS Sports wrestling ?

Default Re: CBS Sports wrestling ?

Jeez, I'm shocked that I've never heard about this before. It seems like a no-brainer to get this for a few months. Are the dual meets stored on-line, or are you out of luck if you miss them?

Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    Jeez, I'm shocked that I've never heard about this before. It seems like a no-brainer to get this for a few months. Are the dual meets stored on-line, or are you out of luck if you miss them?
    I've not used it before...but looking at the site, it appears as though you can watch/listen to events afterward. For example, the Illinois-Missouri dual is listed in the past events.

Some are archived, some are not, and some are only archived for a limited period of time.

It used to be CSTV. You've probably seen it, Flop, but just didn't realize what it was. Like if you are on Penn State's site, or Iowa's, or whoever's, and they have links to "watch" or "listen to" their events... it's the same thing. You could subscribe to a single school, like Penn State, for like $9.95 a month. Then when CBS took it over they incorporated this "all-access" where you can get any school that's part of their network.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Some of the College's sites wil show some matches free -last year I watched several Wisconsin matches .
    I've been very good this year Stardust -So if I go steal a TV will you buy me the package ??

How much does it cost? Some of those could be interesting, but OKie state vs Iowa and ISU seem like the only "cant miss" events on there.
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Some are archived, some are not, and some are only archived for a limited period of time.

It used to be CSTV. You've probably seen it, Flop, but just didn't realize what it was. Like if you are on Penn State's site, or Iowa's, or whoever's, and they have links to "watch" or "listen to" their events... it's the same thing. You could subscribe to a single school, like Penn State, for like $9.95 a month. Then when CBS took it over they incorporated this "all-access" where you can get any school that's part of their network.
    I had CSTV like two years ago and was not overly impressed with it. Lots of archiving problems/missing meets, poor production values, and generally not a ton of premium duals. But maybe I'm spoiled from the PSU/Okie State stuff
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Some of the College's sites wil show some matches free -last year I watched several Wisconsin matches .
    I've been very good this year Stardust -So if I go steal a TV will you buy me the package ??
    hahaha, uhhhh no.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

"Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Tease !!!

ODU vs. Wisconsin is starting soon -and thay are charging for it !! You guys jinxed me. I wanted to see Graf 's first match -will Hutter upset the upstart ? Is the younger Nicholson for real or will Ruschell dash his hopes ? And Brown/Howe should be great as should Brandvold /Strawn . I will give 2 pints of blood for 19.95 so I can watch this event .
    Who knows what monstrosity could come out of a blender of my blood and a dead goat ?? Give birth to he who shall not be named !!! $19.95 . I need to see some wrestling ...can't breathe ..cough.. gag..help me ...