Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Interesting John Smith Quote

Default Re: Interesting John Smith Quote

JO at 33 and Parks at 41 it looks like.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

149 was one of the toughest weights in the B12 last year? I hope that was sarcarsm. Here goes: Silver, Mitch Mueller (ISU), Robert Sanders (NU), Andrew Sherry (MU), Kyle Terry (OU). No AA's. Not exactly what I would call one of the toughest weight classes in the B12. But in Silver's defense he wasn't a good wrestler.

National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar

I meant to say NCAA haha, but ya I really dont want to badmouth Luke Silver. Personally I wish we had anyone else that weight other then him last year, we couldve won alot more duals with someone there getting wins. But he is wrestling at Oklahoma State im just a high school wrestler

oliver will be a champion this year and its the best move for the cowboys if shinn wants a chance he should change weigth jordan probably would be 3or4 time champion if the international league dont steal him.

Quote Originally Posted by SHERMAN View Post
    oliver will be a champion this year and its the best move for the cowboys if shinn wants a chance he should change weigth jordan probably would be 3or4 time champion if the international league dont steal him.
    Damn international league...stealin all our wrestlers..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Hey, don't knock it. I am a HUGE international league fan. Everybody knows that all the legends came out of there.

Notte and Oliver made 125 and 133, respectively. Several of the OSU fans were very interested to see how they handled the weight cut for the first time. Neither appeared to have a problem. Oliver appears from their reports to let his weight bounce too high, I expect that to change during the season. Parks isn't big enough to wrestle effectively at 149, he really isn't a huge 141 pounder.

Silver just wasn't competitive at all in the Big 5, White will be another story.