Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWN Pre-Season Rankings

Default AWN Pre-Season Rankings

http://awn.awnonline.com/?q=node/124

Notte and Beebe listed at #11 and #16 respectively after their moves down from 133. Eric Morrill at #12 coming back to replace Donahoe.

Nothing really of note at 133.

Humphrey is the pre-season #1 at 141, Rader is ranked at #5, Slaton at #7. Molinaro is still listed here right below Slaton at #8.

Other than calling Cesar Grajales "Eric" nothing really of note at 149.

Welch is still listed in the ranking at 157, he's at #8.

Schlatter debuts at #2 in the 165 rankings.

Letts comes off of redshirt to debut at #5 in the rankings here at 174, Blanton is listed at #11 so it seems confirmed that he's making the drop.

Smith and Honeycutt are both listed in the rankings for now as well. Foster is also listed down at 184.

Chriswell is still ranked at 197, Brandvold comes off of redshirt to debut at #8.

Nothing really of note at heavy.

Default Re: AWN Pre-Season Rankings

Is Smith for sure redshirting? I've heard mixed reports
    Gold is an idiot.

Bunch of notable errors in these... AWNs rankings are usually pretty embarrassing, and this year is no exception.
    Gold is an idiot.

Chriswell is not on Boise's roster .

Rader is still around eh? Seems like he's been hurt for about a decade now...

^^^I think to do preseason Div I rankings you have to follow the off-season closely.

Yeah, there are a number of guy who are listed at their old weights, etc, but, besides Chiswell's not competing (shouldn't be ranked), others are Caramanica at 141 has no eligibility remaining and has graduated, Fagiano at 197 no longer competes for Hoftra, Ian Moser at 125 will sit out the fall semester and Jason Guffey is Bloom's 125 pounder, and reportedly Porter (G-W) at 285 will sit out the fall semester.

I think that guys who will not be competing fall semester (or have no eligibility remaining) simply should not be ranked. Rocket science?

And how about Tony Mustaris long lost twin "Jeff"?

I've heard he is a terror on the wrestling mat
    Gold is an idiot.

Half of the people who post on this website could have done a better job. They could have just read Shane's preseason weight class summaries and cribbed from those. These guys lose all credibility as "experts" when they do such a sloppy job.

Quote Originally Posted by Stove Pipe View Post
    ^^^I think to do preseason Div I rankings you have to follow the off-season closely.

Yeah, there are a number of guy who are listed at their old weights, etc, but, besides Chiswell's not competing (shouldn't be ranked), others are Caramanica at 141 has no eligibility remaining and has graduated, Fagiano at 197 no longer competes for Hoftra, Ian Moser at 125 will sit out the fall semester and Jason Guffey is Bloom's 125 pounder, and reportedly Porter (G-W) at 285 will sit out the fall semester.

I think that guys who will not be competing fall semester (or have no eligibility remaining) simply should not be ranked. Rocket science?
    Fag is back at Indiana .How and why I do not know .