Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 27

Thread: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

  1. #1

    Default Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    http://news.theopenmat.com/?p=4089

    I guess this can squash the stupidity that was emanating from some other places (not here) that said he was redshirting just to try and dodge Metcalf.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    Are you kidding? Brent Metcalf, using only his mind, will heal Metcalf's shoulder in time for season. If Caldwell decides not to wrestle, it's only because Brent ALLOWS HIM NOT TO.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    This pisses me off. I was really hoping to see that match one more time! Didn't even realize he had shoulder problems, hope he comes back just as good for the next season.

    I think this season got a lot more boring.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    well, its not like he was expected to wrestle. he was probably gonna rs anyway
    Gold is an idiot.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    well, its not like he was expected to wrestle. he was probably gonna rs anyway
    I was basing it on his history. Last year he said he was going to RS, Transfer to Rutgers and play football. And he wrestled. I thought he might have just been spouting off possibilities again.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    this is true hah
    Gold is an idiot.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    His coaches told us he was redshirting this year as part of our ACC preview
    Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
    C?ir - F?rinne
    Justice - Truth

  8. #8

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    This pisses me off. I was really hoping to see that match one more time! Didn't even realize he had shoulder problems, hope he comes back just as good for the next season.

    I think this season got a lot more boring.
    I have to agree with that. I'm hoping that Metcalf doesn't cruise through the entire tournament, but I don't see anyone challenging him. Palmer has the strength to go with Metcalf, but I don't think he has the technical skills.

  9. #9
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: Caldwell Having Shoulder Surgery: Redshirt Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    I have to agree with that. I'm hoping that Metcalf doesn't cruise through the entire tournament, but I don't see anyone challenging him. Palmer has the strength to go with Metcalf, but I don't think he has the technical skills.
    How many times did we think someone was going to cruise to a title, and then they got upset? Remember last year? Metcalf looks great on paper. but he'll have to earn another title, and that's why they wrestle them. If nothing else, last year proved that there are no sure things.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •