Thread: 2010 National Duals

Default 2010 National Duals

NATIONAL DUALS ON ESPNU:
    Thursday, Jan. 15 at 4 PM ET,
    Saturday, Jan. 17 at 2 AM ET,
    Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 1 PM ET,
    Sunday, Feb. 1 at 6:30 PM ET

Not live, but they're on.
    Last edited by RYou; 08-18-2009 at 07:46 PM.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: 2010 National Duals

Maryland will be there this year. I'm considering attending the National Duals as a result. http://www.nwcaonline.com/nwcawebsit...onalduals.aspx

Division I: Arizona State, Bloomsburg, Boise State, Buffalo, Central Michigan, Cornell, Iowa, Iowa State, Missouri, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, UNI, University of Maryland, University of Minnesota, Wisconsin.

Division II: Augustana, Central Missouri, Central Oklahoma, Fort Hays State, Gannon, Mercyhurst, Minnesota State - Mankato, Newberry, San Fransisco State, St. Cloud State, West Liberty, Western State College, Wisconsin Parkside, University of Nebraska Omaha, University of Nebraska Kearney, Upper Iowa

Division III: Augsburg, Coe, Concordia, Cornell College, Delaware Valley, Heidelburg, Johnson & Wales, Luther, North Central, St. Johns, University of Dubuque, UW- LaCrosse, UW - Stevens Point, UW- Whitewater, Wartburg, Williams

NAIA: Cal Baptist, Cumberland, Dickinson State, Grand View, McKendree, Missouri Valley, Oklahoma City Univ, Southern Oregon, Campbelsville, Great Falls, Lindenwood, MIssouri Baptist, MSU-Northern, Northwestern, Notre Dame

NJCAA (8): Labette, Iowa Central, Clackamas, NIACC, Ellsworth, Lincoln

Women (8): Jamestown College, Lindenwood University, Menlo College, Missouri Baptist University, Missouri Valley College, Oklahoma City University
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

Oops, that was the 09 line up off of the NWCA website.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Terp - you should come either way
    Champions are made while no one is watching.

World Champ

Terp,
    Seldom do that many wrestling fans (short for fanatics) get together in one spot. Go because it's a great event.
    I have one suggestion:
    Order the bratwurst, not the crabcakes...

Quote Originally Posted by grapplefan View Post
    Terp,
    Seldom do that many wrestling fans (short for fanatics) get together in one spot. Go because it's a great event.
    I have one suggestion:
    Brats sound like they would make more sense in middle-America!! If they have brats, I assume they also have beer?!

I'd like to go but it will depend on finances, of course. And I should be starting a new job shortly so I'm not sure of the time issue. I don''t want to miss the NCAAs this year, since it will be the best finish in Maryland's history.

But we've never been in the National Duals either, and I think we can do some damage there.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

Quote Originally Posted by grapplefan View Post

Anyone coming from the East coast should know better than to order Iowan crab cakes.

I've never seen crabcakes sold there but you should still come. It gets very intense and can get your blood pressure up. It's a great two day event in a great venue in a great wrestling town in Cedar Falls. Short of the NCAA tournament this is the best wrestling tournament I have ever attended. It's alot of fun and I can't wait for it this year.

Terp - you know you want to come... this should be a can't miss for you, the Terps are in it!
    Champions are made while no one is watching.