Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best wrestler this year from the feet?

Default Re: Best wrestler this year from the feet?

Not saying he is "the best" but Mike Letts is VERY good on his feet.

As for Lehigh, you'll see more improvement on their feet during Pat's second year.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

yeah, i always kept thinking your comments were mine. And I still can't believe Cornell is your team. That's my team. Their coach really wants me to go there and he's giving me a paid visit in November baby!
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

I would be intereted in seeing how many takedowns Franklin Gomez gave up this year. I would say either he or Burroughs were the best and maybe throw in Varner since he rarely gets taken down. But to be a pure scorer from there feet I would say Leen or even Luke

Quote Originally Posted by The Vanilla Gorilla View Post
    Leen was pretty damn slick from the feet, but I think Burroughs is a little better. Leen vs. Burroughs was a great match and there was some absolutely awesome action from the feet, but Burroughs looked just a little better, although it was extremely close.
    Do you remember when they went out of bounds and took out the cameras ? That gave Burroughs the breather he needed -Leen must not have a joint in his body . In the previos match against Kinser , Kinser had 2 deep singles and not only didn't score but got taken down by Leen .

World Champ

I don't know if he's the best, but Zach Sanders is pretty damn good from his feet.

I just wrestled Darrion Caldwell live at a clinic and he's a beast from the feet. You don't realize it until you wrestle them, haha
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

When Dennis remembers that he is actually allowed to shoot rather than just push he's very, very tough.

WoW I honestly dont think there is an Iowa wrestler in the top 20 on thier feet. That is the truth.

I'm far from an Iowa fan but if you can name 20 guys better from their feet than Metcalf at minimum...I'd love to see it.