Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: Early Summer AA Predictions: 285 Posted

Default Re: Early Summer AA Predictions: 285 Posted

OK-Minny fans -who will wrestle hwt for the Gophers next year ??? Berhow has proven [to me at least ] that he will NEVER beat Erekson -Disney on the other hand has a real good shot as does Nord .

Beating Dan Erekson this year is going to wind up as a problem for a lot of guys I think.

Just curious though, since you've counted Berhow completely out why the confidence in Nord?

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Beating Dan Erekson this year is going to wind up as a problem for a lot of guys I think.

Just curious though, since you've counted Berhow completely out why the confidence in Nord?
    And since when do the Minny HWT's have to beat Dan Erekson to start for the GOphers?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post

I have seen the results of Berhow and Erekson -but never Disney nor nord -Berhow has exceeded alot of people's expectations and I really wish the kid well-I was just really wondering how much stock Minn. puts in wrestle-offs or if they choose a wrestler for a certain dual .

Does anyone know how Berhow does against these other studs .
    ?? I know Minnesota wrestled 2-3 Hwt.s at the National duals and was wondering if they were going to settle on one this year as HWT is a lot deeper this year .

Berhow's biggest wins last year were two wins over Kyle Massey, and a win in the first round at NCAA's over Ryan Flores.

The win over Massey is the one I am predominately speaking about -Minny wrestled 2 heavy's that day and that was Massey's 3rd match in a relative short amount of time and that may have been his downfall-he was having trouble breathing , much less wresling , in the third period . I think the Massey win was one of attrittion , not skill -then the loss to Marone-who was unranked at the time-had to hurt his confidence .

Berhow didn't just beat him at National Duals, he beat him later in the year as well.

There will only be 2 decent hwt's in the big 10 -3 if you count Everhart -which I do not , so maybe Berhow will be able to get a great seed at the NCAA's .