Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Help Cal State Fullerton

Default Re: Help Cal State Fullerton

I am working on a website for CSU Fullerton to help raise money and awareness for the cause. It still doesn't have content yet, but check back soon...

http://savefullertonwrestling.com

Group

I just met Coach Hicks yesterday and spent about an hour just shooting the breeze. As all of you know he is a great coach who is totally dedicated to the sport. If given the same opportunity as other coaches, fully funded program with 10 scholarships, he would be a force. Although he is overseeing an underfunded program, 2 and one half scholarships, he still brings it each day. I was inspired by his drive and intend to support the coach and his cause. As a former college wrestler from Kent State University and high school wrestling coach, I am disappointed that our wrestling status is always in question and is the first to go. Let's join hands and do something to prevent this from happening. Good luck Coach Hicks.

WrestlingAddix.com is going to head out to fullerton again and meet with coach hicks one more time and talk exclusively about saving his program.

I would like to donate. What is the best way to do it?

RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton