Thread: Adam Frey Update: He could use some kind words from people who know him.

Default Adam Frey Update: He could use some kind words from people who know him.

http://adamfrey.us/

Saw this on the other site and had to bring it over here. Kind of turning in to a debate over there but I think we can put a better spin on it here. If you know him, contact him. If you don't do your best to acknowledge his situation without judging. If you don't know him and don't have any experience in the area, just soak up his story and use it to motivate you to become a better person.

What better legacy can a young man have then to leave a message of courage and hope. He is still fighting and still has hope but I think he could use us now.

God bless.

Default Re: Adam Frey Update: He could use some kind words from people who know him.

Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    http://adamfrey.us/

Saw this on the other site and had to bring it over here. Kind of turning in to a debate over there but I think we can put a better spin on it here. If you know him, contact him. If you don't do your best to acknowledge his situation without judging. If you don't know him and don't have any experience in the area, just soak up his story and use it to motivate you to become a better person.

What better legacy can a young man have then to leave a message of courage and hope. He is still fighting and still has hope but I think he could use us now.

God bless.
    Debate? I can't imagine, but I'm afraid to look. I did put a personal message on his website.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Default Re: Adam Frey Update: He could use some kind words from people who know him.

I think it would be safe to say that if that happens over here, then bad things will happen to those people. There is no need for that... none at all.
    Champions are made while no one is watching.

God that makes me feel like shit about my own life...
    Gold is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    Exactly. All the bitching and moaning I do..
    Extremely motivating for me though.

I debated writing something, but the last thing he needs is some guy he doesn't know writing something everyone has already told him. The last thing he needs is something cliche. He's way too smart for the sugarcoated b.s.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

I don't know Adam Frey at all, but my prayers will be with him.

Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    It should do just the opposite. Appreciate every day you have because once it's gone you'll never get it back and you don't know how many of them you have left. A very, very wise person taught me that.
    Atrophy: what you get when you win atournament.

Rev/Intermat just posted an audio interview with Adam:

http://revwrestling.com/articles/5026

Not much of a debate from what I read. It was just one idiot sorely lacking in sensitivity.

God Bless Adam.