For Ohio?s Hunter Stieber (No. 1 @ 135) follows older brother?s path and many other topics visit HSWrestling.net

Hunter Stieber (No. 1 @ 135) attended the 2010 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Dapper Dan Wrestling Classic as a spectator.

Stieber, a senior at Monroeville High School in Ohio, will return to Pitt?s Fitzgerald Field House March 27 for the 2011 Classic as a participant.

Stieber, a three-time Ohio state champion, will follow in the footsteps of his older brother, Logan, who wrestled on the United States All-Star Team last year.

Logan, a four-time Ohio state champion, has moved on to Ohio State. * Hunter will have a chance to match his brother?s accomplishment when he participates in the Ohio state tournament the first weekend of March.

?It wasn?t a complete surprise, since they picked Logan last year, but it?s still a great honor to be chosen,? said Hunter, who will take a 41-0 record at 135 pounds into section tournaments this weekend. ?However, I was a little surprised to see that my best friend was also chosen.?

Monroeville teammate Cam Tessari (No. 1 @ 140), another three-time state champion, competing at 140, also will wrestle in the Classic.

?Cam and I have been wrestling since we were in first grade,? Stieber said. ?Our mothers were best friends in high school, so I?ve known Cam for as long as I can remember.?

Stieber entered the week with a 182-2 career record; Tessari has a 177-6 mark.