Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
Results 118 to 126 of 126

Thread: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

  1. #118

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Good points Brother LoSt, but I actually think Wise has a better shot at AA than Dobbies. He also outplaced your boy at Vegas (Wise 4th to Dobbies DNP). You are right in there MIGHT be 4 guys he might lose to in B10's. I see him being behind Fox, Fields, close behind the Wisconson kid (L 4-6 at Vegas) and Penn St. whom he lost to at Penn St. Open, but both of those matches can go either way IMO. My main objective in picking him though, as I said earlier, was his potential reg. season schedule. Lots of duals, Midlands and a few gimmes (

    Tell ya what, howz about a side sig bet on who finishes the year better between Dobbie and Wise? We can use finish at NCAA's as 1st criteria and if tied there, use overall record as second criteria. Waddaya say Brother. Lets put your money where your skoal is!
    I would agree with you about Wise having a better shot at aa then Dobbies but you have to make top 2 to even worry about that haha. I'm not going to bet you dobbies finishes higher at ncaas because personally I dont see either of them aaing, but I WILL bet you that he earns more points during the regular season here then your boy :P

  2. #119
    National Finalist MOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    951

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I would agree with you about Wise having a better shot at aa then Dobbies but you have to make top 2 to even worry about that haha. I'm not going to bet you dobbies finishes higher at ncaas because personally I dont see either of them aaing, but I WILL bet you that he earns more points during the regular season here then your boy :P
    Brother LoSt,
    Hmmm, regular season meaning not including the conference tourneys? If so, we have a bet my good man!
    Just something to make the season even more interesting. This is especialy true for those of us whom MIGHT end up watching the post season from home, with no chance of redemption in the NCAA'S !
    Last edited by MOJO; 12-22-2007 at 09:37 PM.

  3. #120

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    I'm good.
    Oregon Wrestling Forum www.theowf.net/the_owf

    Don't you know who I am? I'm the JUGGERNAUT BIATCH!!

  4. #121

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I would hazard a guess that half of your points for this year will end up being scored by ness and bergman haha
    you might be surprised as ness hasn't had that many matches and in some cases i went with triggas as he had lesser opponents...

    ervin has been a consistent scorer as has marable, gavin, michalek AND bergman....
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  5. #122

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    Marable was definitely one of the better steals of the draft. 13th round, and he's now ranked like #4.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  6. #123
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    I'm good...........

  7. #124

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    sun has to shine on a dog's ass every now and then....

    i am in minnesota today for christmas through jan. 2...

    what a switch from 80 and sunny to 13 and blizzard conditions...nuts man
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  8. #125

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    you might be surprised as ness hasn't had that many matches and in some cases i went with triggas as he had lesser opponents...

    ervin has been a consistent scorer as has marable, gavin, michalek AND bergman....
    haha@triggas having lesser opponents... this may very well be true and if triggas has more matches then ness it would make sense to put him in, but ness has pinned in every match except for two! and he got a major in one of the other ones. I guess your right though, minny doesnt have a super busy schedule this year at least compared to a lot of other teams.

  9. #126

    Default Re: Fantasy League Supplemental Draft: Finish Your Picks If You Want Them

    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO View Post
    Brother LoSt,
    Hmmm, regular season meaning not including the conference tourneys? If so, we have a bet my good man!
    Just something to make the season even more interesting. This is especialy true for those of us whom MIGHT end up watching the post season from home, with no chance of redemption in the NCAA'S !
    yes mojo regular season is up until the conference tournies, but it'll include the b10 dual meet season. Just a fair warning Ive looked at january and dobbies will have 10 dual meets for me with the only ranked opponent he has to face being Zach Shaeffer from pit :P

    Im pretty confident in this one Ill take any terms you want if you do want to make a bet.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •