Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 30

Thread: Fantasy League Duals

  1. #1

    Default Fantasy League Duals

    Pac 10s are coming up but we have quite some time to kill here before the big conferences start going so I thought I would repost this for kicks to try out my final lineup

    Same rules as before


    125: Brandon Precin
    133: Andrew Hochstrasser
    141: Nick Gallick
    149: Darrion Caldwell
    157: Gregor Gillespie
    165: Moza Fay
    174: Raymond Jordan/Mike Miller
    184: Josh Patterson
    197: Tyrel Todd
    HVY: Konrad Dudziak

    Feel free to challenge me or each other
    Gold is an idiot.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Thumbs Up! Re: Fantasy League Duals

    125 Brandon Precin
    133 Dan Dennis
    141 Alex Tsirtsis
    149 Lance Palmer
    157 Mike Chandler
    165 Jon Reader
    174 Jay Borschel
    184 Joe LeBlanc
    197 Tyrel Todd
    HWT Konrad Dudziak

    125 TIE 0-0
    133 Dennis DEC 3-0 Zapp
    141 Tsirtsis DEC 6-0 Zapp
    149 Caldwell PIN 6-6
    157 Gillespie DEC 9-6 Lost
    165 Reader DEC 9-9
    174 Borschel DEC 12-9 Zap
    184 Patterson DEC 12-12
    197 TIE 12-12
    HWT Zack Rey FFT 18-12 Zapp
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  3. #3

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    Lost attempts at validating himself through his fantasy team line up continue!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    Its small penis syndrome...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    125 Pataky
    133 Ness
    141 McLemore
    149 Grajales
    157 Hall
    165 Brown
    174 Cannon
    184 Craig
    197 Halsey
    Hwt Porter...

    Looks like my guys sweep LoSt's as they no show and med default again.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  6. #6

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    125 Pataky
    133 Ness
    141 McLemore
    149 Grajales
    157 Hall
    165 Brown
    174 Cannon
    184 Craig
    197 Halsey
    Hwt Porter...

    Looks like my guys sweep LoSt's as they no show and med default again.

    125 Precin dec Patak
    133: Hochstrasser dec ness (Happened)
    141: Gallick dec Mclemore
    149: Caldwell dec grajales (happened)
    157: Gillespie dec Hall (Happened)
    165: fay dec Brown
    174: Cannon dec Jordan/Miller
    184: Patterson WBF Craig (Happened)
    197: Todd Dec Halsey
    HVY: Porter Dec Dudziak (Happened)

    27-6

    Ouch...
    Gold is an idiot.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    125 Brandon Precin
    133 Dan Dennis
    141 Alex Tsirtsis
    149 Lance Palmer
    157 Mike Chandler
    165 Jon Reader
    174 Jay Borschel
    184 Joe LeBlanc
    197 Tyrel Todd
    HWT Konrad Dudziak

    125 TIE 0-0
    133 Dennis DEC 3-0 Zapp
    141 Tsirtsis DEC 6-0 Zapp
    149 Caldwell PIN 6-6
    157 Gillespie DEC 9-6 Lost
    165 Reader DEC 9-9
    174 Borschel DEC 12-9 Zap
    184 Patterson DEC 12-12
    197 TIE 12-12
    HWT Zack Rey FFT 18-12 Zapp

    Miller beat Borschel last time around so 174 is a win for me

    Dudziak would beat Rey, and even if you want to play the whole "he is hurt card" I have a backup heavy in Rashard Goff
    Gold is an idiot.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Its small penis syndrome...
    You guys are just Jealous about the size of my pe... I mean fantasy team
    Gold is an idiot.

  9. #9
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Fantasy League Duals

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    125 Precin dec Patak
    133: Hochstrasser dec ness (Happened)
    141: Gallick dec Mclemore
    149: Caldwell dec grajales (happened)
    157: Gillespie dec Hall (Happened)
    165: fay dec Brown
    174: Cannon dec Jordan/Miller
    184: Patterson WBF Craig (Happened)
    197: Todd Dec Halsey
    HVY: Porter Dec Dudziak (Happened)

    27-6

    Ouch...
    Actually ,Precin majored Pataky 12-4 at the MSU open .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •