Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 17

Thread: Fantasy League Payment Plans

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Fantasy League Payment Plans

    From Schlottke:

    "I haven't seen our payment from MWR yet, but they should be sending it out in the next week. Once that comes through, we'll pay the #1 guys with this payment. Then, assuming sales continue at their current rate, in June/July we will pay the 2nd and 3rd place guys.

    Feel free to share with the community the payment plan for the summer if you'd like..

    Im out in WI at my farm and trying to take a break from working for a while!"

    So it looks like we will all be waiting a while longer. Hopefully next year Schlotke will get things a little more organized so it wont take quite as long.
    Gold is an idiot.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    So it looks like we will all be waiting a while longer. Hopefully next year Schlotke will get things a little more organized so it wont take quite as long.
    lol.. sorry.. not gonna pay for the free league out of donations or my own pocket.. I could have explained how it would go better early on though.

    Next season we will have it set up through paypal so its easier to send out payments.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    From Schlottke:

    "I haven't seen our payment from MWR yet, but they should be sending it out in the next week. Once that comes through, we'll pay the #1 guys with this payment. Then, assuming sales continue at their current rate, in June/July we will pay the 2nd and 3rd place guys.

    Feel free to share with the community the payment plan for the summer if you'd like..

    Im out in WI at my farm and trying to take a break from working for a while!"

    So it looks like we will all be waiting a while longer. Hopefully next year Schlotke will get things a little more organized so it wont take quite as long.
    LOL. You're getting money from a league you haven't paid into. Could you whine about it more?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    LOL. You're getting money from a league you haven't paid into. Could you whine about it more?
    Yeah, but in his defense, a payment is a payment and should be treated professionally. I didn't outline the planned payout schedule well (or at all, I can't remember) when we decided to offer payouts.

    Next season we will use paypal, google checkout, and checks, and have someone from the community in charge of making the payments. (Feel free to volunteer!)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    LOL. You're getting money from a league you haven't paid into. Could you whine about it more?
    yeah you are an idiot. 1) Schlottke pmed ME and told me I should share this with the community, as you can clearly see if you actually read what I posted"

    2) I'm not one to complain about a free prize, but the league ended months ago and I was kind of counting on the money. I have classes and stuff I need to pay for.

    Using paypal next year would seem like a really good idea, I was kind of wondering why we didnt do that this year.


    And ya, I'd be happy to volunteer to manage the paypal money next year. Since I'm going to win again it'll save a lot of time to have me hold onto it from day one
    Gold is an idiot.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Zapp Brannigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Staten Island, NY
    Posts
    8,269

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    yeah you are an idiot. 1) Schlottke pmed ME and told me I should share this with the community, as you can clearly see if you actually read what I posted"

    2) I'm not one to complain about a free prize, but the league ended months ago and I was kind of counting on the money. I have classes and stuff I need to pay for.
    He told you to say "hopefully next year Schlottke will get moreo rganized and it won't take so long"? No, it was you complaining about a free prize.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

    One, two, Evans is coming for you...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Lost, your post did seem a bit whiney. Its not like you laid out any money or anything. maybe you shouldn't be relying on gambling and a free fantasy wrestling league prize as your primary sources of income.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011




  8. #8

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    Jensen agrees with Zapp and Wiltz.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Fantasy League Payment Plans

    *shrugs*

    Clearly I am outnumbered here so I'm going to retreat. Schlottke never put down any specifics on when he was going to send out the payments, I guess I just assumed that it would be in a much shorter timeframe.

    and for the record, I'm all for having a buy-in next year even if schlottke keeps sponsoring things. I think my track record should show that I have no problem putting money down on stuff like this. (Although I'm still kicking myself for not taking that damn bet with gopher... I just didnt have enough $$ to risk it).
    Gold is an idiot.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •