Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 13

Thread: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    From the Okie State Forum:
    "They are expecting over 500 wrestlers. D1 schools with full lineups are OSU, Illinois, Mizzou and Northern Iowa. Oklahoma, UTC, SIUE, Liberty, and possibly Iowa will be sending guys. In D2 schools Lindenwood University, Marryville, Mckendree, CMSU, Ouachita Baptist, Truman State. NAIA schools will be Missouri Valley College, Lindsay Wilson College, Grandview University, University of the Cumberlands, Hanibal La Grande, Benedictine, Bethany and Lindenwood University-Belleville. There will be JUCO schools there to which are Neosho CC, Lincoln CC, Rend Lake And Ellsworth."
    Sounds like there will be plenty of ranked guys there so.......it will be scored right?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    Quote Originally Posted by buckvader View Post
    From the Okie State Forum:
    "They are expecting over 500 wrestlers. D1 schools with full lineups are OSU, Illinois, Mizzou and Northern Iowa. Oklahoma, UTC, SIUE, Liberty, and possibly Iowa will be sending guys. In D2 schools Lindenwood University, Marryville, Mckendree, CMSU, Ouachita Baptist, Truman State. NAIA schools will be Missouri Valley College, Lindsay Wilson College, Grandview University, University of the Cumberlands, Hanibal La Grande, Benedictine, Bethany and Lindenwood University-Belleville. There will be JUCO schools there to which are Neosho CC, Lincoln CC, Rend Lake And Ellsworth."
    Sounds like there will be plenty of ranked guys there so.......it will be scored right?
    Hanibal La Grande makes this scoreable imo..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #3
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    It will be scored if there are 15 ranked wrestlers there. Otherwise, no.


  4. #4

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    It will be scored if there are 15 ranked wrestlers there. Otherwise, no.
    When did this become a rule? We have a list.... why have the list if its as simple as 15 ranked wrestlers?

    I don't think its in the rules, and rule #1 is?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    Is it this weekend because on last Saturday's Takedown Radio program, Hef said Illinois was taking their starters to the Harold Nichols. Which means the Harold Nichols Open will have Iowa State, UNI and Illinois which will put it close to 15 if everyone wrestles.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  6. #6

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    it's not on the list so i assumed it wasn't scorable. if it is i would like to change my lineup.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    Quote Originally Posted by yakrider View Post
    it's not on the list so i assumed it wasn't scorable. if it is i would like to change my lineup.
    We won't know for sure until after the tournament if the Harold Nichols and Lindenwood will be scored......we have to see if 15 ranked wrestlers are involved. It is kind of a risky proposition to make your lineup based on those tournaments. I know this week I'm starting Wilps at 197 because he has a guaranteed match at Michigan instead of Gadsen who will be wrestling at the Harold Nichols....

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    List of scored tourneys added. New York States added, Kaufman Brand subtracted (I think only Northern Illinois has it listed this year anyway).

    Midlands and Scuffle are in the same scoring period this year.

    No bonus points for Reno.

    We are adopting JensenS' 15-ranked-wrestler rule.
    You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lindenwood Open will probably be scoreable....right?

    i knew i could get around reading them, thanks russ

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •