Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 19 to 24 of 24

Thread: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

  1. #19

    Default Re: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

    Quote Originally Posted by buckvader View Post
    It would be tough for Vais to whine about EVERY SINGLE trade when a disinterested party gives their blessing.
    I hate you so much.


    This is my 4,998 post. I really wish it could have been number 5,000
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  2. #20

    Default Re: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I hate you so much.


    This is my 4,998 post. I really wish it could have been number 5,000
    Sanjaa made you look like such a tool. I hope you learn your lesson and stay out of trades that don't concern you. He who laughs last.....

  3. #21

    Default Re: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    Sanjaa made you look like such a tool. I hope you learn your lesson and stay out of trades that don't concern you. He who laughs last.....
    Glad Sanjaa made the difference for your team. Sanjaa had a nice tournament and a dream draw(Most 1 seeds don't lose an arm in their 2nd match)

    I'll defer to your judgement on all things fantasy though since your team was so successful.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  4. #22

    Default Re: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Glad Sanjaa made the difference for your team. Sanjaa had a nice tournament and a dream draw(Most 1 seeds don't lose an arm in their 2nd match)

    I'll defer to your judgement on all things fantasy though since your team was so successful.
    LAUGHS LOUDEST!!! 2nd or 3rd, big deal. You didn't win either, despite taking this whole thing so seriously. HAHAHA!!!!!

  5. #23

    Default Re: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

    I take it too seriously. Yet you are the only person who took things so personally that you called me "f*ckface." Lets take a moment to process that irony.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  6. #24
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Potential Rule Changes for Next Year

    Boys if you can't play nice....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •