Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 73

Thread: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Post them here. As not all conference tourneys are on the same week, post one lineup for all conference tournaments. If this is confusing, just ask.

    I'll post a due date a little later after I look into it, but right now I've got to go to class. Does anyone know when the first conference tourney is?


  2. #2

    Default re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Not sure, what about people hwo have matches next week?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #3

    Default re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    125-Robles-Pac 10-tf,dec,dec +10=21
    133-Ness-Big 10-wbf,wbd, wbd+15=27
    141-Krom-ACC-wbf,wbd,wbd+10=22
    149-Gayeski-east regional-wmd, wbd +10-17
    157-Hall-Pac 10-fall,dec,dec+10-22
    165-Brown-CAA-WBF, WMD, WBD+10=23
    174-Lewnes-EIWA-wbf,wmd,wbd,wbd +15(OW)=31
    184-Bradshaw-EWL-wmd, wbd +10=17
    197-Taylor-ACC-wbf,wbf+10 +5(OW)=27
    Steele-EIWA-wbd=3
    Flex:Neil Erisman-wbd+10=13

    223 on the day it looks like. Not bad considering I sat Tomei who would have scored me 25 over Steeles 3.
    Last edited by vaisforlovers; 03-07-2010 at 10:09 PM.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    125-Robles-Pac 10-tf,dec,dec +10=21
    133-Ness-Big 10-wbf,wbd, wbd+15=27
    141-Krom-ACC-wbf,wbd,wbd+10=22
    149-Gayeski-east regional-wmd, wbd +10-17
    157-Hall-Pac 10-fall,dec,dec+10-22
    165-Brown-CAA-WBF, WMD, WBD+10=23
    174-Lewnes-EIWA-wbf,wmd,wbd,wbd +15(OW)=31
    184-Bradshaw-EWL-wmd, wbd +10=17
    197-Taylor-ACC-wbf,wbf+10 +5(OW)=27
    Steele-EIWA-wbd=3
    Flex:Neil Erisman-wbd+10=13

    223 on the day it looks like. Not bad considering I sat Tomei who would have scored me 25 over Steeles 3.
    Question on the OW points. The rules are listed below. It sounds to me like you get 5 pts for being OW in Big 10 or Big 12 conferences only. Did I read the rules wrong?

    Conference Tournaments count as part of the regular season. However, wrestlers who win the Big 10 and Big 12 tournaments will get 15 bonus points added to their scores, those finishing second in these two tournaments will get 10 bonus points. The guys who win OW at those tournaments will also get 5 bonus points. All other conferences will have bonuses of 10 points for a championship and 5 points for a second.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Quote Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
    Question on the OW points. The rules are listed below. It sounds to me like you get 5 pts for being OW in Big 10 or Big 12 conferences only. Did I read the rules wrong?

    Conference Tournaments count as part of the regular season. However, wrestlers who win the Big 10 and Big 12 tournaments will get 15 bonus points added to their scores, those finishing second in these two tournaments will get 10 bonus points. The guys who win OW at those tournaments will also get 5 bonus points. All other conferences will have bonuses of 10 points for a championship and 5 points for a second.
    You are correct. Therefore Lewnes would not recieve points for OW.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  6. #6

    Default Re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    You are correct. Therefore Lewnes would not recieve points for OW.
    And neither would Hudson Taylor.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Quote Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
    Question on the OW points. The rules are listed below. It sounds to me like you get 5 pts for being OW in Big 10 or Big 12 conferences only. Did I read the rules wrong?

    Conference Tournaments count as part of the regular season. However, wrestlers who win the Big 10 and Big 12 tournaments will get 15 bonus points added to their scores, those finishing second in these two tournaments will get 10 bonus points. The guys who win OW at those tournaments will also get 5 bonus points. All other conferences will have bonuses of 10 points for a championship and 5 points for a second.
    Beats me, thats what i thought it meant, if it doesnt oh well, i'm in regardless.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  8. #8
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Quote Originally Posted by gobigred View Post
    Question on the OW points. The rules are listed below. It sounds to me like you get 5 pts for being OW in Big 10 or Big 12 conferences only. Did I read the rules wrong?

    Conference Tournaments count as part of the regular season. However, wrestlers who win the Big 10 and Big 12 tournaments will get 15 bonus points added to their scores, those finishing second in these two tournaments will get 10 bonus points. The guys who win OW at those tournaments will also get 5 bonus points. All other conferences will have bonuses of 10 points for a championship and 5 points for a second.
    That is correct. Who was OW for the Big 12?


  9. #9
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Conference Lineups (Due Midnight Wednesday Night)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    That is correct. Who was OW for the Big 12?
    J.Patterson and JO.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •