Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 24

Thread: Your Teams D1CW rankings

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Your Teams D1CW rankings

    125: McDonough-6 Martinez-10
    133: Ness-2
    141: Diaz-13
    149: Ruschell-2
    157: Hall-6(which is a b.s. ranking imo for him to be behind pami who just lost 2 times and was outplaced by hall at CKLV)
    165: Chris Brown-7
    174: Mack Lewnes-1 Blanton-13
    184: Pat Bradshaw-19
    197: Beatty-8(dropped to 8 bc he lost to Varner in a match he took Jake down? Not to mention he gave him the major)
    285: Berhow-11

    Avg starter rank 7.5

    Not to mention Steele and 2xAA caputo not being ranked right now.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  2. #2
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    125: #13 Bonanno*
    133: #6 Mitcheff
    141: #8 Parks
    149: #4 Palmer
    157: #3 Sanderson
    165: #8 Vallimont
    174: #7 Bennett
    184: #9 Foster
    197: #1 Varner
    285: #1 Dudziak

    Bonanno isn't ranked by D1CW right now because he hasn't wrestled--but he is supposed to this weekend and then I'm sure he'll get ranked. Mytych is ranked 13th at 133, but I'm told he will be moving back down to 125 shortly. For averaging purposes, I will use Bonanno's 13 ranking from Intermat.

    Average Rank of Starters: 6


  3. #3
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    Bonano would beat the shit out of Martinez or McDonough-Bonano will be a top 5-9 kid -Bennett will lose twice next week to usman and Dwyer -Foster should be top 5 -Varner is NC and Dudziak has as good a chance as anyone -at 57 I would take Taylor over sanderson any day .
    Hell.I am on the wrong board .Sorry .

  4. #4

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Bonano would beat the shit out of Martinez or McDonough-Bonano will be a top 5-9 kid .
    Definitely disagree w/ that Russ. Bonano is solid at best. Lot's of losses(Triggas, Bedelyon x2, Lance Penhale, etc) Doesnt have a win over a really good guy. best one was futrell or something last year.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #5
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Definitely disagree w/ that Russ. Bonano is solid at best. Lot's of losses(Triggas, Bedelyon x2, Lance Penhale, etc) Doesnt have a win over a really good guy. best one was futrell or something last year.
    What about Pataky ? That good enough ?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    What about Pataky ? That good enough ?
    yes..it is..missed that.

    But in my mind doesnt mean he would "destroy" McDonough.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    lol...

    Bonanno is tough, but he is not in the same league as McD or Martinez. Thats just straight up crazy talk. Especially considering he is not even back on the mat yet and is dealing with injury problems this year
    Gold is an idiot.

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    lol...

    Bonanno is tough, but he is not in the same league as McD or Martinez. Thats just straight up crazy talk. Especially considering he is not even back on the mat yet and is dealing with injury problems this year
    Just like you thought Logan Brown sucks ? Just before you sniped him ? Go back to blowing goats .

  9. #9

    Default Re: Your Teams D1CW rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    Just like you thought Logan Brown sucks ? Just before you sniped him ? Go back to blowing goats .
    Glad to see you keep being so civil and rationale russ.
    Gold is an idiot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •