1. Vallimont if Metcalf is not the same weight class will be an NCAA Champ.
2.Hudson Taylor may have as a worthy rival next year his former Blair teammate Jared Platt who redshirted at Penn State this season.Though Platt wrestled at 215 in prep school he is a 190 lber ar best,that is if he is healthy and doesn't decide to drop down to 184.
3. I will go out on a limb and predict Adam Frey will get his weight and his head under control and will have a much better season next year.
4.Though a few final decisions are still to be made, Maryland will field a team next season half of whom are Blair Academy grads. Remember Santoro wrestled there as a PG.
5. The best freshman next season in my view will be Jason Welch.
6.Look for the ACC to get at least 4 more slots at the big dance next March.
7. Strobel will be in trouble if he doesn't have a banner recruiting year. Maryland and Rutgers are taking guys who 5 years ago would have wanted to go to Lehigh.
8.Look for a major Texas school to start a D1 program within 2 years.
9. Alex Meade will start next year for OK. State.
10.What happens to the Pac 10 if another school drops wrestling? With the existing talent in California alone they should be adding programs. O Tempora,O Mores, O Title IX!!!!!