I'll apologize when Bubba J is crowned the champ. Until then, GETTEM METCALF.
Generally, lack of sleep may result in<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDep_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDep2_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDepLuc_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDep4_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDep8_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDepHarvard_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-SleepDepJiskha_0></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Fiedu_0></SUP>:
- aching muscles;
- blurred vision;
- clinical depression;
- daytime drowsiness and naps;
- decreased mental activity and concentration;
- weakened immune system;
- dark circles under the eyes;
- general confusion;
- hallucinations (visual and auditory);
- hand tremors;
- lucid dreaming (once sleep resumes);
- memory lapses or loss;
- nystagmus (rapid involuntary rhythmic eye movement);
- slowed reaction time;
- slurred and/or nonsensical speech;
- weight loss or gain;
- severe yawning;
- symptoms similar to:
That does sound nasty...now it's a tough decision: my principles or my health. Well, I've got a few years to think it over...
Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.
One, two, Evans is coming for you...