Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 15

Thread: Hawks records

  1. #1

    Default Hawks records

    Hey Wiltz - I know you are well informed on the Hawkeyes. I have an idea, but I don't have and not sure where to find the Hawk wrestlers records so far this season. Can you provide? Thanks!

  2. #2
    Related To Gage Trusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,420

    Default Re: Hawks records

    Just go to the thread below-"Intermat rankings 1-16"
    All starters besides 97 are shown in the ranking with their current record.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hawks records

    Quote Originally Posted by smthnclever View Post
    Hey Wiltz - I know you are well informed on the Hawkeyes. I have an idea, but I don't have and not sure where to find the Hawk wrestlers records so far this season. Can you provide? Thanks!
    125 Charlie Falck 17-1
    133 Joey Slaton 15-2
    141 Daniel LeClare 13-4
    149 Brent Metcalf 16-1
    157 Ryan Morningstar 14-4
    165 Mark Perry 13-2
    174 Jay Borschel 15-2
    184 Phillip Keddy 13-5
    197 Chad Beatty 6-5 / Rick Loera 7-8
    Hvy Matt Fields 16-2

  4. #4
    Round of 12 goldengopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs CO
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: Hawks records

    You can also find them here:

    http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/auto_p...weekly-release then click complete version.

    Just scroll down several pages and you'll find them.
    The NCAA selection committee just screwed the Gophers on seeding.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Hawks records

    Quote Originally Posted by goldengopher View Post
    You can also find them here:

    http://hawkeyesports.cstv.com/auto_p...weekly-release then click complete version.

    Just scroll down several pages and you'll find them.
    Thanks guys. I was thinking Fields maybe had a few more losses, probably cause I read a lot of people griping about him, but I guess that is because he has always had such high expectations and hasn't shown much offense this year outside of a couple of matches. He's quietly having a really solid season.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hawks records

    when Big Tens start, you can be sure that EVERYONE's winning percentage is going to drop, on all of the teams.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hawks records

    Thanks pm-01. Those records don't reflect there unattached matches. Like Kaufman-Brand and any of the other opens they attended.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011




  8. #8

    Default Re: Hawks records

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    when Big Tens start, you can be sure that EVERYONE's winning percentage is going to drop, on all of the teams.
    You mean everyones winning percentage will drop except METCALF.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011




  9. #9

    Default Re: Hawks records

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    You mean everyones winning percentage will drop except METCALF.
    One must keep in mind Metcalf is from Michigan.....Palmer wrestles for Ohio state, Lang is from Ohio, DS is from ohio......If karma follows suit and cream rises to the top as usual..... Metcalf will be lucky to be wrestling for 7th in Big Tens......Beastie boys DRRRRRRRROOOOOOPPPPPPPP

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •