Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 32

Thread: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

  1. #1

    Default Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    METCALF:

    Wins:
    Jordan Burroughs 6-2
    Jordan Burroughs 6-0
    Mitch Muller 14-4
    Mitch Muller 10-4
    Josh Churella 4-2

    DS's Wins:

    Jordan Borroughs 2-1
    Mitch Muller 8-1
    Josh Churella 3-2 (last year)

    Get real on DS - Metcalf is more offensive and will win NCAA in 2008.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    Is this your entire shtick? Metcalf is God, and Dustin sucks?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  3. #3

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    read it how you want

    #'ers are #'ers

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Is this your entire shtick? Metcalf is God, and Dustin sucks?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    okay Mr. research bug, now go back and get DS #'s against these guys the first time they faced each other...it will look different...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  5. #5

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    So DS is getting worse??

    all results are from this year, except one

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    okay Mr. research bug, now go back and get DS #'s against these guys the first time they faced each other...it will look different...

  6. #6

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    Quote Originally Posted by chrir33 View Post
    read it how you want

    #'ers are #'ers
    Well, If we're cherry picking numbers...

    Dustin scored 9 points against Burroughs last year the first time they met up.

    He beat Mueller by more than Metcalf did.

    4-2 v. 3-2 is a negligible gap...

    Some of you Iowa people/Metcalf people don't seem very confident, and are maybe trying to convince yourselves that Metcalf has a shot to beat Schlatter with all this talk.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  7. #7

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    you mean Churella

    d1collegewrestling.net

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Well, If we're cherry picking numbers...

    Dustin scored 9 points against Burroughs last year the first time they met up.

    He beat Mueller by more than Metcalf did.

    4-2 v. 3-2 is a negligible gap...

    Some of you Iowa people/Metcalf people don't seem very confident, and are maybe trying to convince yourselves that Metcalf has a shot to beat Schlatter with all this talk.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    Say what??? I mean Churella?

    If Metcalf actually comes out and wrestles the oh so ballyhooed "Iowa" style, Dustin is going to eat him for lunch, just like he's done to everyone who actually wrestles against him.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  9. #9

    Default Re: Metcalf More Offensive Than Ds - Results

    I don't know how anyone can be confident of the outcome of Metcalf vs. DS. Both DS and Metcalf have lost to guys they shouldn't have, so I think it's a toss-up.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •