Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 99 of 183

Thread: 2007 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

  1. #91
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I think Caldwell v Dustin is interesting because it could be an attack counter attack fest and could also get reasonably high scoring...149 just got much more interesting and I didn't think that was possible...
    I disagree. Schlatterbug has not been aggressive and knowing just how offensive Caldwell is, he'll keep his distance in the first looking to counter and try make his points from bottom and top.

  2. #92

    Default Re: Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    JP O'Conner fan, why wasn't Flanagan at Las Vegas? Button went in his stead?
    I have limited knowledge of wrestling and never have any insight into what goes on at Harvard Wrestling. The information I have comes from Harvard Wrestling news which is available to anyone with a mouse and Internet access.

    That said, I had asked J.P. earlier this year before the NCAA tournament why we had not seen Troy Nickerson in Cornell Duals. (Troy and JP wrestled at a club in NY since they were kids) Was he hurt or something? He told me he was not sure, that wrestlers keep that information close hold as they do not want other wrestlers knowing about injuries. Another reason he said that they may not be wrestling is for academic reasons. Wrestlers at Ivy League schools are there for academics first, wrestling second, so maybe it's for academic reasons for Flanagan. Troy is not wrestling so far this year, and I have no idea why.

  3. #93

    Default Re: Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JPOConnorFan View Post
    I have limited knowledge of wrestling and never have any insight into what goes on at Harvard Wrestling. The information I have comes from Harvard Wrestling news which is available to anyone with a mouse and Internet access.

    That said, I had asked J.P. earlier this year before the NCAA tournament why we had not seen Troy Nickerson in Cornell Duals. (Troy and JP wrestled at a club in NY since they were kids) Was he hurt or something? He told me he was not sure, that wrestlers keep that information close hold as they do not want other wrestlers knowing about injuries. Another reason he said that they may not be wrestling is for academic reasons. Wrestlers at Ivy League schools are there for academics first, wrestling second, so maybe it's for academic reasons for Flanagan. Troy is not wrestling so far this year, and I have no idea why.
    Hurt his shoulder - out for the season.

  4. #94

    Default Re: Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Takedownradio.com
    Thanks

  5. #95

    Default Re: Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    I think Caldwell v Dustin is interesting because it could be an attack counter attack fest and could also get reasonably high scoring...149 just got much more interesting and I didn't think that was possible...
    This one would be interesting. JP wrestled Dustin for third in the 2007 NCAA and lost by a point, and I believe they were both hurt, Dustin thigh, JP collarbone. Dustin looks strong this year.

  6. #96

    Default Re: Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Updated team scores:

    Team Scores: (Before Finals)
    1. Missouri - 124.0
    2. Ohio State - 114.0
    3. Michigan - 113.5
    4. Nebraska - 106.5
    5. Wisconsin - 99.5
    6. Illinois - 96.0
    7. Edinboro - 85.0
    8. Cal St Fullerton - 68.5
    9. Pittsburgh - 64.5
    10. Hofstra - 60.0

  7. #97
    Olympic Champ
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On the forums
    Posts
    8,345

    Default Re: 2007 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    What time are the finals?

  8. #98

    Default Re: 2007 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    What time are the finals?
    Going on right now. 125's Gardener dec Pescaglia 9-6

  9. #99

    Default Re: 2007 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational Picks Pool/Results Thread

    133 - Jordan dec Dillashaw 7-0

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •