View Poll Results: Which School Would You Pick?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iowa

    13 17.33%
  • Iowa State

    6 8.00%
  • Michigan

    2 2.67%
  • Minnesota

    7 9.33%
  • Ohio State

    7 9.33%
  • Oklahoma State

    3 4.00%
  • Another Big 5 (which one)

    1 1.33%
  • Another Big Ten (which one)

    6 8.00%
  • An Ivy (which one)

    23 30.67%
  • Other (which one)

    7 9.33%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 54 of 99

Thread: You've Got a Dilemma, Which school would you pick?

  1. #46

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    FYI, bluestater is a woman
    she needs to get are arse back in the kitchen then. one would think that with her archaic views she'll know that her place is in the kitchen.

  2. #47

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by NUwildcats View Post
    she needs to get are arse back in the kitchen then. one would think that with her archaic views she'll know that her place is in the kitchen.

    Looks like you won't be around here long.

  3. #48

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma, Which school would you pick?

    Uh oh. Duck and cover...
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  4. #49

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Looks like you won't be around here long.
    .........
    Last edited by Schlottke; 04-14-2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: yeah... right

  5. #50

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma, Which school would you pick?

    Not cool NU. What would make you say something like that?
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  6. #51

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by NUwildcats View Post
    .........
    Uh... yea.. You don't talk to anyone like that- especially a lady. This isn't a "boy's club" where you're allowed to spout off offensive comments because you're behind a screen name.

    I cleaned up this post and will not ban you, but if you argue back, continue to be rude, or do anything else that is even borderline- you'll be gone.

    This is the best wrestling community on the Internet, hands down, and if you don't want to be part of that- keep it up.

  7. #52

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma, Which school would you pick?

    Yes, I was going to delete part of the post. It really took me off guard that he would react that way because bluestater was basically calling him a homer.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton




  8. #53
    Olympic Champ RYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    8,376

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    If it was me, I wanted a career in journalism and wanted to stay in the Midwest, so it would be Northwestern or Missouri...
    NUwildcats, did you happen to read this post from Blue that preceded your entry? I don't think she is criticizing you; maybe throwing a jovial barb, but it seems to me that she's not far from your opinion.
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

  9. #54
    World Champ
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: You've Got a Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by NUwildcats View Post
    she needs to get are arse back in the kitchen then. one would think that with her archaic views she'll know that her place is in the kitchen.
    Now what did we say about drinking while posting?

    I think you owe someone (or everyone) an apology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    Yes, I was going to delete part of the post. It really took me off guard that he would react that way because bluestater was basically calling him a homer.
    Good thing we're not homers ...
    Last edited by grapplefan; 04-14-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •