Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 37 to 45 of 55

Thread: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

  1. #37

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Well of course you think that. Mikey is at Missouri now! I wish Mikey the best and Tanner and Mikey were real close on the mat. I wish he was still at Iowa State, but don't think Mikey would have done as well as Tanner at Nationals last year. As far as turning the corner, I think we have, but an injury to Kyven or Michael Moreno can change the outlook.

  2. #38

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    My $.02

    I disagree with ISU turning the corner. Lineup is thin - better hope for NO injuries. My money is on Mikey England finishing higher than Weatherman. You also overlooked Johnny Eblen at 184. He's gonna surprise people - though not Rutt, as he beat him last year. Unlike Ness, apparently, Houdashelt is a training maniac and the coaches had to ban him from the room for a week. He'll finish higher than 6th. Lastly, look for a pleasant surprise from Mizzou at 141. Mathers is the name, winning's his game!
    If England could beat Weatherman, wouldn't he have done that already?
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #39

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Thanks. Maybe it's just my perception but HR has a ridiculous amount of mouth breathers compared to reasonable people.

    That's only because there is five times the amount of people on that board than any other wrestling board. The ratio is probably about the same as anywhere else.

    It would take a heckuva lot to pull Sorensons RS this year. I think he will be decent. Not going to predict his success but I think he'll have a solid career. However, it is in everyones best interests if he keeps that shirt this year.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  4. #40

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    And they would have never been able to do this, had they kept Jackson on board.
    They had a better second half last year but they haven't done anything yet Ban. Anything short of top five should be considered a failure at ISU.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  5. #41

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan View Post
    My $.02

    I disagree with ISU turning the corner. Lineup is thin - better hope for NO injuries. My money is on Mikey England finishing higher than Weatherman.

    There's a reason England transferred out of Ames and it's not because he's better than Weatherman.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  6. #42

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    VA, I didnt read any of your predictions. How high do you have Nate Moore placing?
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  7. #43
    National Finalist 1stplace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    VA, I didnt read any of your predictions. How high do you have Nate Moore placing?
    Every bit as high as mega talents Ben Whitford and Edwin Cooper.

  8. #44

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by 1stplace View Post
    Every bit as high as mega talents Ben Whitford and Edwin Cooper.
    I've heard that Whitford may end up at Elmhurst in IL. IMHO, it may have been better for him to go to the OTC or even take a year off than to take this 50/50 position, which is what it seems to me. He apparently doesn't want to go to school. That won't change just because it's not D1. Maybe a year away from any school would have given him a better view of the world and further kindled his understanding as to what a degree can provide after wrestling. A fanatical pursuit of something to the exclusion of all else is not healthy at his age. Again IMHO.

  9. #45

    Default Re: Vaisforlovers NCAA Summer Predictions All Weights Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    VA, I didnt read any of your predictions. How high do you have Nate Moore placing?
    Hodge is in the mail.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •