Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 46 to 54 of 62

Thread: ISU wrestle offs

  1. #46

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    By Ban's logic Gable was not the reason for Iowa's great success while he was there since he didn't wrestle a single match. Recruiting, teaching and motivating have nothing to do with the success of a wrestling team...I guess.
    Keep reading...
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  2. #47

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Keep reading...

    No thanks. This author has written this book before.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  3. #48

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    No thanks. This author has written this book before.
    All well and good, but I wrote this while you were replying to this thread: "First question, I guess that they are needed for recruiting, motivating, organizing, etc, but once those wrestlers hit the mat, it's largely out of that coach's hands."
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  4. #49

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    I'll also repeat: three years, folks. Three years, with one of those years a third place finish. SEND HIM DOWN THE ROAD NOW! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY IN AMES!!

    Without going back and looking, were ALL of Sanderson's years at ISU stellar?
    Since you're too busy to worry about you know, facts, and stuff, I'll look them up for you.

    Cael Sanderson has yet to have a team finish outside of the top 10 as a head coach
    Gold is an idiot.

  5. #50

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    I am amazed both by your constant wrongness and your ability to remain completely oblivious to it. Does the fact that literally every poster on both this forum and the other one disagrees with all of your inane arguments really fail to register?

    You are a minority of one in almost every argument you participate in
    Gold is an idiot.

  6. #51

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Additionally, while at ISU, Cael qualified every single wrestler for NCAA's, every year.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  7. #52

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post

    Without going back and looking, were ALL of Sanderson's years at ISU stellar?
    He had a 2nd, a 5th, and a 3rd. So yeah, stellar.

    Like vais points out he was 30 for 30 with qualifiers as well.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  8. #53

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by LoSt View Post
    I am amazed both by your constant wrongness and your ability to remain completely oblivious to it. Does the fact that literally every poster on both this forum and the other one disagrees with all of your inane arguments really fail to register?

    You are a minority of one in almost every argument you participate in
    Oh, I KNOW that I'm a minority of one. I actually kind of like the fact that I often am, yet no one actually can substantively counter my arguments.

    Now, your chance in the sun, Ms. Majority thinker: if I am so dead wrong, as you claim, relative to my arguments that I've been making, answer my questions in post #41.

    Good luck.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #54

    Default Re: ISU wrestle offs

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Additionally, while at ISU, Cael qualified every single wrestler for NCAA's, every year.
    Do we really want to revisit my "upright and breathing" observation that I hold regarding the Big 10 and Big 12?

    You don't even have to wrestle in the Big 12 tournament and you're in! LOL!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •