Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 55 to 63 of 79

Thread: Projected line up for Minny

  1. #55

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Again, I've never mentioned a black helicopter ever. I really don't even get the joke. I assume it's a conspiracy theory thing but I'm not sure. Keep making those jokes though. The Agenda 21 jokes worked out really well since every major newspaper in the country has now reported on its very existence.

    As for excuses, I don't think I made any. I said the Dardanes win was valid. I just don't think it will happen again and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks that. You probably think that but are just hoping you're wrong. I think you are taking predictions out of context. We all are fans of someone and predict things based on our biases. If you can't see the humor in the Dardanes vs Tessari posts then you are taking things way too serious. Which is why I assumed you were stressed. Just the very mention that Tessari beat Ness puts some people into a tailspin. Yet those same people give Dardanes all the credit in the world for the Stieber win. It is very funny to me and needling you about it was not meant to be taken serious. Just bar room type banter.
    Hey guys--Quinn & Shane--I think this has gone about as far as it needs to go. I like both of you as posters and respect you both. Let's just let this one drop. Sorry if I offend anyone, but you're both better than some of this. We need to get the wrestling season started!!

  2. #56

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Hey guys--Quinn & Shane--I think this has gone about as far as it needs to go. I like both of you as posters and respect you both. Let's just let this one drop. Sorry if I offend anyone, but you're both better than some of this. We need to get the wrestling season started!!
    I agree with Tom. However, I like neither of you.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #57

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Trust me, the feeling is mutual.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

  4. #58

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Trust me, the feeling is mutual.
    I think Quinn is filling the void of Herkey for you in the off season. Should make for an awesome regular season when they're both in the fold.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #59

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    If you watch the video at one point a fall could be called, the ref is not in position to see the fall but Ness has both shoulders on the mat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

  6. #60

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    If you watch the video at one point a fall could be called, the ref is not in position to see the fall but Ness has both shoulders on the mat.
    I can see how the ref THOUGHT he saw the fall, but clearly Dylan wasn't pinned when the ref slapped the mat.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  7. #61

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Tom, you are always the voice of reason. I will no longer point out that the ref calls a pin every time I watch the replay.

    Sorry, couldn't resist that

  8. #62

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    I think the ref knew he blew it right after ha. His face said it all..
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  9. #63

    Default Re: Projected line up for Minny

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    I think the ref knew he blew it right after ha. His face said it all..
    Unfortunately, it is his hand and whistle who makes the call, though. I think his faced just looked that way because he was surprised it took Tessari so long. Dude probably had a date lined up for later on and was tired of watching Ness flop around.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •