Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 51

Thread: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

  1. #10
    Olympic Champ r.payton@att.net's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Danville .Indiana
    Posts
    8,718

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingTerp View Post
    Maryland

    125 Byrne may not be back at this weight. It could be Strizki/Ruland/Sharbaugh

    133 Bell - AA

    141 Krom - AA. If he moves up, 2008 ACC Champ Kohler or Byrne

    149 Sheptock (incoming frosh)/Krom if he moves up

    157 Hopefully Letters

    165 Asper

    174 Letts

    184 Best early bet is Brown (incoming freshman)

    197 Taylor - 2X AA

    Hwt Gilmore - who should have beaten Dudziak in the ACC semis but for a horrible non-call.
    2 things -I thought Letters wrestled 165 more than 57 and Gilmore really turned it on at the end of the season -the Acc has at least 3 good hwts -dudziak,gilmore and Marone -earlier some people -well-one person -said Marone wasn't that good -yet he beat Berhow and a few others and had a nice tourney . He won 31 matches in the regular season -how does Gilmore stack up against Marone ??

  2. #11
    Olympic Champ ISU2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Cedar Rapids
    Posts
    3,305

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by matclone View Post
    Iowa State (as much as I know):

    125--Tyler Clark
    133--Nick Fanthorpe
    141--Nick Gallick
    149--Mitch Mueller
    157--Cyler Sanderson
    165--Jon Reader
    174--Duke Burk
    184--Jerome Ward
    197--Jake Varner
    Hwt--David Zabriskie
    Don't know much about it, but I have heard rumors that Clark will redshirt and Long will go 125 and one of them (I'm thinking Long) will bump up to 133 the year after. Either way, we see eye-to-eye on the lineup depending on that.
    You do the math..... I'll do the alfredo!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

  3. #12

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by r.payton@att.net View Post
    2 things -I thought Letters wrestled 165 more than 57 and Gilmore really turned it on at the end of the season -the Acc has at least 3 good hwts -dudziak,gilmore and Marone -earlier some people -well-one person -said Marone wasn't that good -yet he beat Berhow and a few others and had a nice tourney . He won 31 matches in the regular season -how does Gilmore stack up against Marone ??
    Letters certed at 157 this past year but stayed at 165. He could be in the mix at 157, though Kyle John did a great job improving over the season.

    Gilmore and Marone are very close. Gilmore lost two 1 point matches to him this year. If he can pack another 20 or 30 pounds on his skinny frame he could do some damage.
    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!?

  4. #13

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    My best guess.
    125) Triggas
    133) Paddock
    141) Humphrey
    149) Palmer
    157) Nemec
    165) Sponseller
    174) Rella
    184) Pucillo
    197) Weakley?/Gardner?
    HWT) Morrison

  5. #14
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    halfdozen does a decent job, but I will give my thoughts...

    tOSU:

    125) Triggas/Touris (rumors that Triggas might redshirt)
    133) Ian Paddock
    141) Reece Humphrey
    149) Palmer/Jameson (rumors that Palmer might redshirt)
    157) Sean Nemec (should be very competitive)
    165) Colt Sponseller
    174) Dave Rella
    184) Mike Pucillo
    197) Jason Cook/Cody Magrum
    285) Morrison/Gardner


  6. #15

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    halfdozen does a decent job, but I will give my thoughts...

    tOSU:

    125) Triggas/Touris (rumors that Triggas might redshirt)
    133) Ian Paddock
    141) Reece Humphrey
    149) Palmer/Jameson (rumors that Palmer might redshirt)
    157) Sean Nemec (should be very competitive)
    165) Colt Sponseller
    174) Dave Rella
    184) Mike Pucillo
    197) Jason Cook/Cody Magrum
    285) Morrison/Gardner

    Any word on what Jameson did at all ths past year?? I can't seem to find any results?

  7. #16
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Shirtaugh View Post
    Any word on what Jameson did at all ths past year?? I can't seem to find any results?
    I think he had surgery for some injury so he didn't compete.


  8. #17

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    I'd love to see C.J. take ownership of 197.

  9. #18
    Administrator Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cambridge, OH
    Posts
    5,188

    Default Re: Post your team's 2009-2010 line-up

    I tend to think that, if he did wrestle 197, it would just be until Pucillo vacated the 184 spot.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •