Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 28 to 36 of 63

Thread: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

  1. #28

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    It looks like you have a pretty powerful one in your avatar!!
    Hah, well Magua I would say is a negative marabout I guess, but you are right that he is a powerful one. You had to admire the guy's drive. I think he would be a decent 157/165 lber nowadays.

  2. #29

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Herkey wouldnt chop be a good partner for you...since...well...you know...
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #30

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Herkey wouldnt chop be a good partner for you...since...well...you know...

    Since he pinned me in 30 seconds in our wrestle off in high school? You would think so, but he's more of a leg attacker. I need a guy that can tie up and score once a match. The other big guy you met in my group at nationals would be perfect for this. Thats how he won his state title. I, on the other hand, can score from any position. My throws are impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious! I want their hearts!
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  4. #31

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Since he pinned me in 30 seconds in our wrestle off in high school? You would think so, but he's more of a leg attacker. I need a guy that can tie up and score once a match. The other big guy you met in my group at nationals would be perfect for this. Thats how he won his state title. I, on the other hand, can score from any position. My throws are impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious! I want their hearts!
    Im going to eat his children! Praise be to allah!! Phenomenal Tyson reference.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  5. #32

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    Tom for 200k I'll be Herkey's partner. I've had my @ss kicked for a lot less than that.
    Herkey said he wants to pick his own partner (and that was before he learned how much they make!). He'll probably be selling the spot on his team!!

  6. #33

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Tom,

    Were you born in Senegal? If not, what led you to move there (it isn't a move that you hear of an American make very often ).
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  7. #34

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by ban basketball View Post
    Tom,

    Were you born in Senegal? If not, what led you to move there (it isn't a move that you hear of an American make very often ).
    Ban--No, I was born and grew up in State College, PA and went on to PSU. I guess I wanted to live in a country where the national sport was wrestling!! Senegal is the only one in the world that I know of!

    Actually, I've served as a missionary in West Africa since 1989. We were first in Ivory Coast but had to evacuate due to civil war. We've been in Senegal since 2006.

  8. #35
    NCAA Champ WhippetGrappler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moved to Suffolk, VA
    Posts
    1,281

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    I am willing to be anyone's partner. I think I could easily put on some weight to make the weight.
    BRUTUS BUCKEYE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN...

  9. #36

    Default Re: Wrestling Where Wrestling is the National Sport

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Ban--No, I was born and grew up in State College, PA and went on to PSU. I guess I wanted to live in a country where the national sport was wrestling!! Senegal is the only one in the world that I know of!

    Actually, I've served as a missionary in West Africa since 1989. We were first in Ivory Coast but had to evacuate due to civil war. We've been in Senegal since 2006.
    I figured this was why you were there. my in laws were missionaries for awhile in Sierra Leone.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •