Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 41

Thread: Where did the All Americans hail from???

  1. #10
    NCAA Champ BlueBloodLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The same planet as you
    Posts
    1,032

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    I have mostly seen Blair kids being listed from NJ. I'm not sure where Ruth is listed, but he did 3 out of 4 years in PA, so I consider him a PA kid.

    Of course, it has nothing to do with me being in PA...

  2. #11

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    Quote Originally Posted by WhippetGrappler View Post
    Next year 4

  3. #12
    National Finalist FalconWrestlingKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ft Campbell, KY
    Posts
    944

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    I have mostly seen Blair kids being listed from NJ. I'm not sure where Ruth is listed, but he did 3 out of 4 years in PA, so I consider him a PA kid.

    Of course, it has nothing to do with me being in PA...
    I forgot Ruth was a PA kid until one of my teammates from PA brought up why he was kicked out of his high school. It involves Lacrosse players' equipment and it came up because my roommate plays lacrosse for my school. It would be something to look it though if they are counting Blair transfers as NJ kids. Maybe Blair should just be their own separate state.
    "I looked up at the scoreboard and I was like, I can't do math that fast!" - Ed Ruth

  4. #13
    NCAA Champ BlueBloodLion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The same planet as you
    Posts
    1,032

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    Quote Originally Posted by FalconWrestlingKY View Post
    I forgot Ruth was a PA kid until one of my teammates from PA brought up why he was kicked out of his high school. It involves Lacrosse players' equipment and it came up because my roommate plays lacrosse for my school.
    Umm, what?

  5. #14

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBloodLion View Post
    Umm, what?
    I'll second that question. Waaaaaaaay too much said, yet not enough said. We will need some explanation Falcon.

  6. #15
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    Um that would be Mike Evans & "the story" that he crapped in someones lacrosse glove. Not ed.

  7. #16
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    mongolia = sanjaa
    Uzbekistan = bekzod

  8. #17

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    You get kicked out of school in Iowa for crapping in someones lacrosse glove? I didn't even know they played lacrosse in Iowa!

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Um that would be Mike Evans & "the story" that he crapped in someones lacrosse glove. Not ed.

  9. #18

    Default Re: Where did the All Americans hail from???

    I would guess in Iowa if you play Lacrosse instead of wrestle that would be a perfectly acceptable response.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •