1. Where is the proof that Manning was disciplined by Nebraska for this incident?
2. Do you really think the court will equate the kids posing to a just another summer job?
3. Which privacy laws did Manning violate in haste? I seem to remember Manning taking some time to investigate the situation.
4. Can you prove the emotional and financial hardship? Are scholarships a privilege or a right?
5. Which national lobbying group did you say wants to litigate this? Can you charge them for billable hours?
I firmly believe you need retell your firm belief to a judge, not a website.