Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 11

Thread: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

  1. #1

    Default Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    Joe Colon has become my favorite wrestler to watch this year. He just might be my favorite in the whole tournament. Here is an article about him and his first round opponent, Ridge Kiley. Levi Wolfensperger even makes a cameo.

    Colon vs. Kiley is all-NCC matchup at NCAA tournament
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  2. #2

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    Yeah, this kid has come on like a freight train. Shows you how much he's improved compared to Levi and Kiley.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  3. #3

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Yeah, this kid has come on like a freight train. Shows you how much he's improved compared to Levi and Kiley.
    Yeah, he's definately gotten a lot better even since high school where he only lost one match. It's hard to tell with Wolfensperger though. He's wrestling up two weights from where he thought he was going to be at the start of the season and he's finally coming on. It would be fun to see just how good he would be at a more natural weight like 133.
    THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH IS THE HUMAN SOUL ON FIRE

    "I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12/4/09

  4. #4

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    We're still trying to keep him a secret.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    I'm sorry, but I just can't get on board with the whole "NOIO" abbreviation for Northern Iowa. It's distracting me.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

  6. #6

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkey#1 View Post
    Yeah, he's definately gotten a lot better even since high school where he only lost one match. It's hard to tell with Wolfensperger though. He's wrestling up two weights from where he thought he was going to be at the start of the season and he's finally coming on. It would be fun to see just how good he would be at a more natural weight like 133.
    Well I drafted Wolfensberger in about the 5th round at 125, shows you how much I think of this kid. Since Colon is at 133 my assumption is that Wolfensberger can't beat him on a regular basis so the spot went to Colon? Yeah, with those two and Loder they have a nice little nucleus.
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

  7. #7

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just can't get on board with the whole "NOIO" abbreviation for Northern Iowa. It's distracting me.
    Me neither, but on panthernation.com, they mention how Northern Illinois has inaccurately gotten the "UNI" label (even though they're NIU), so UNI has become this god awful abbreviation that they are using!
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    Quote Originally Posted by goferphan View Post
    Well I drafted Wolfensberger in about the 5th round at 125, shows you how much I think of this kid. Since Colon is at 133 my assumption is that Wolfensberger can't beat him on a regular basis so the spot went to Colon? Yeah, with those two and Loder they have a nice little nucleus.
    Don't tell anyone, but wait until next year's freshman start arriving on the scene.

    Right now is likely the worst team that UNI will see for the next five years, assuming all ingredients stay in place.
    UNI Panthers...Because it's just right.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Joe Colon vs Ridge Kiley

    I'd have an easier time with NOIA. It's that 2nd O that throws me.
    Super 32 Challenge - October 26-27, 2013

    "Good things happen when you wrestle for a full seven minutes." -- Jayson Ness, post-finals press conference

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •