Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 47

Thread: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

  1. #1

    Default Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    My picks
    Team: Oregon state
    125 Mango
    133 Drucker
    141 Mangrum gets the win over Boris
    149 Sakaguchi
    157 Pena over Ivanov, Pena finds a way to keep the tempo up and pulls out the W.
    165 Cuthbertson
    174 AMU over DesRoches, but look for Tuck from Oregon State to make some noise at this new weight.
    184 Swartz
    197 Meeks over Chriswell
    285 Jack

    I believe that this will be steamed again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post

    I believe that this will be steamed again.
    A much healthier alternative to frying. Good choice Pac 12.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

  3. #3
    Redshirt amlan74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Madison Heights, VA
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    A much healthier alternative to frying. Good choice Pac 12.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    You now us on the west coast, always eating granola, lettuce and vegan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flop The Nuts View Post
    [D]on't let lack of knowledge impact your ability to post as if you are knowledgeable.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Snackem View Post
    My picks
    Team: Oregon state
    125 Mango
    133 Drucker
    141 Mangrum gets the win over Boris
    149 Sakaguchi
    157 Pena over Ivanov, Pena finds a way to keep the tempo up and pulls out the W.
    165 Cuthbertson
    174 AMU over DesRoches, but look for Tuck from Oregon State to make some noise at this new weight.
    184 Swartz
    197 Meeks over Chriswell
    285 Jack

    I believe that this will be steamed again.
    Homer

  7. #7

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    Homer
    I only count 6 Oregon St picks and they do have 4 #1 seeds (but then, one of his picks is a #4 seed!). Cuthbertson isn't in the draw at 165.
    Last edited by TomWright25; 02-26-2012 at 09:30 AM.

  8. #8
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    I only count 6 Oregon St picks and they do have 4 #1 seeds (but then, one of his picks is a #4 seed!). Cuthbertson isn't in the draw at 165.
    the internet has yet figured out a way to convey flavor & dryness...if only I could get a pizza through the monitor.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Pac 12 Discussion, results, etc

    Byes suck...
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •