Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 9 of 12

Thread: Michigan looking to reach new heights

  1. #1
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Michigan looking to reach new heights

    InterMat Wrestling - Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Interesting article about the competition & elevation of programs as well as being about Michigan.

    Check out the Cliff Keen Wrestling Club coaching staff: Jimmy Kennedy, Andrew Howe, Tyrel Todd, Josh Churella, Mike Poeta, and Jake Herbert. Hmm...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    I'll be very interested to see where michigan and ohio state are in a couple years. Nationals may start to look like Big Tens 2

  3. #3

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    I'm sure the article was well written. I just couldn't bring myself to read about anything Michigan.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I'm sure the article was well written. I just couldn't bring myself to read about anything Michigan.
    Quinn--You're a true blue tOSU fan!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWright25 View Post
    Quinn--You're a true blue tOSU fan!
    Ha Ha!! Don't think I didn't get the blue reference.

  6. #6
    Olympic Champ kr1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,028

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    Ha Ha!! Don't think I didn't get the blue reference.
    How true can u be if you are stuck in Cincinnati on a SATURDAY AFTERNOON. Shouldn't you be at the Horseshoe right now with 100,000 other mentally deranged people? At least Gold has the decency not to post here...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    How true can u be if you are stuck in Cincinnati on a SATURDAY AFTERNOON. Shouldn't you be at the Horseshoe right now with 100,000 other mentally deranged people? At least Gold has the decency not to post here...
    LOL!! Unfortunately I have a lab practical and a midterm exam this coming week. I hunkered down and this is my only source of outside contact. But, Damn!! Indiana put up a good fight!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Quote Originally Posted by quinn14 View Post
    I'm sure the article was well written. I just couldn't bring myself to read about anything Michigan.

    where the hell is the like button?!!!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Quote Originally Posted by kr1963 View Post
    InterMat Wrestling - Michigan looking to reach new heights

    Interesting article about the competition & elevation of programs as well as being about Michigan.

    Check out the Cliff Keen Wrestling Club coaching staff: Jimmy Kennedy, Andrew Howe, Tyrel Todd, Josh Churella, Mike Poeta, and Jake Herbert. Hmm...
    Pritzlaff and Bormet have really revitalized that program really quickly.

    As for Howe I can't see why anyone is surprised there given that he and Pritzlaff had been basically joined at the hip since he committed to Wisconsin.

    Tyrel Todd coming back from Cal Poly is a tough blow for that program as well as a great get for Michigan obviously.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

    "If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •